chunckylover53
Ron Swanson
1fnbighen
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Want microsoft points? Empty Want microsoft points? 2011-09-02, 11:52

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

cant get the link to work so just bing search bing rewards and click on the featured link

you DO NOT have to download the bing toolbar. you do have to have a windows live account (which i recommend if you have an xbox anyway). earn credits by doing searches and the special searches.

redeem for either 100 ms points for 150 bing points, or 400 ms points for 500 bing points

there are multiple other prizes but the only other one is maybe 10 entries in the $1000 amazon thing

ALSO, sign up for xbox live rewards.

http://rewards.xbox.com/

take a small survey for 20 ms points, they redeem at 100 points and over.

you also get reimbursed for activating live years, spending ms points in general, cant hurt to haveBING REWARD LINK

2Want microsoft points? Empty Re: Want microsoft points? 2011-09-02, 11:54

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Good stuff Tallness. Every little bit helps

3Want microsoft points? Empty Re: Want microsoft points? 2011-09-02, 11:58

chunckylover53

I was in the beta for the bing rewards thing was great.. Heard it takes a little more time now to get points i'll check it out.

4Want microsoft points? Empty Re: Want microsoft points? 2011-09-02, 12:05

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

take significantly more time, but they made it better now

5Want microsoft points? Empty Re: Want microsoft points? 2011-09-02, 13:11

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Sounds good. I'll give this a shot when I get home.

6Want microsoft points? Empty Re: Want microsoft points? 2011-09-02, 18:38

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah, ive got just enough rewards points to get LR for fallout without buying more points Very Happy

7Want microsoft points? Empty Re: Want microsoft points? 2011-09-02, 19:10

Pariah

Pariah

how exactly do these bing points transfer into ms points?

8Want microsoft points? Empty Re: Want microsoft points? 2011-09-03, 02:37

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Awwwwwwwwwwww I thought you were just gonna give me some. Bummer.

9Want microsoft points? Empty Re: Want microsoft points? 2011-09-03, 03:09

TheGM

TheGM

................................isn't this like the 6th topic about this?

And how the hell I'm the only one that remembers.....oh yeah....I don't do drugs.

.................and remember useless shit that gets unlocked when keywords are read.

10Want microsoft points? Empty Re: Want microsoft points? 2011-09-03, 08:34

Bro.

Bro.

TheGM wrote:................................isn't this like the 6th topic about this?

And how the hell I'm the only one that remembers.....oh yeah....I don't do drugs.

.................and remember useless shit that gets unlocked when keywords are read.

probably the second dont get you panties in a wad gm. are you really complaining about free shit? (tall)

11Want microsoft points? Empty Re: Want microsoft points? 2011-09-03, 11:39

chunckylover53

Seems like a hassle to have to remember this everyday and have to put a little over a month into it for just a few points it is nice though seeing as it's free.

If they had it like they did in the beta that'd be a different story Smile.

12Want microsoft points? Empty Re: Want microsoft points? 2011-09-03, 17:19

TheGM

TheGM

Bro. wrote:
TheGM wrote:................................isn't this like the 6th topic about this?

probably the second dont get you panties in a wad gm. are you really complaining about free shit? (tall)

Hey look a new guy being in goober.

*Is surprised as this has never happened befor ever ever ever*

13Want microsoft points? Empty Re: Want microsoft points? 2011-09-03, 17:22

Ante

Ante

TheGM wrote:
Bro. wrote:

Hey look a new guy being in goober.

*Is surprised as this has never happened befor ever ever ever*

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IuHQHzs9I40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14Want microsoft points? Empty Re: Want microsoft points? 2011-09-03, 19:07

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

well boys, looks like we have a gm on our hands.

pinkie pie

Want microsoft points? Pinkie11

15Want microsoft points? Empty Re: Want microsoft points? 2011-09-03, 19:13

TheGM

TheGM

lol ante botched again.

Do you ever not botch? and not be angry?

16Want microsoft points? Empty Re: Want microsoft points? 2011-09-03, 19:16

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

TheGM wrote:lol ante botched again.

Do you ever not botch? and not be angry?

Want microsoft points? Mighty11

your post responding to me made no sense

17Want microsoft points? Empty Re: Want microsoft points? 2011-09-03, 19:25

TheGM

TheGM

.......................this is the the (insert number here) time this topic was made then I went total GM mode and stuff happened.

I know the pony bunch are a very angry group of people and need help....serious help of a helpful nature. mostly along the lines of reading comprehension and anger issues, and possibly untying their angry from their rampant feelings of jealousy and angeration on things they can't read.

...............aww dammit I made to many words and they are gonna get mad again.

Oh GM you done did it now.

18Want microsoft points? Empty Re: Want microsoft points? 2011-09-03, 20:23

Ante

Ante

TheGM wrote:.......................this is the the (insert number here) time this topic was made then I went total GM mode and stuff happened.

I know the pony bunch are a very angry group of people and need help....serious help of a helpful nature. mostly along the lines of reading comprehension and anger issues, and possibly untying their angry from their rampant feelings of jealousy and angeration on things they can't read.

...............aww dammit I made to many words and they are gonna get mad again.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FhXz60f0HLU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh come on GM, admit it. I got you with your own gimmick. I know behind that yellow text that even you laughed at it.

19Want microsoft points? Empty Re: Want microsoft points? 2011-09-03, 20:52

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

TheGM wrote:.......................this is the the (insert number here) time this topic was made then I went total GM mode and stuff happened.

Want microsoft points? Pon_ho11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum