Physical warfare pack. VID!

+4
The Adli Corporation
Dropped Da Soap
Ante
Tater
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Physical warfare pack. VID! Empty Physical warfare pack. VID! 2011-09-02, 15:31

Tater

Tater

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/G-ukxgldpOo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OH GIGGITY THE SKS

Ante

Ante

Cardboard beat you to this Tater! NO SOUP FOR YOU.

But srsly...

Dat. SKS.

I want the Type 88. I want it NOW.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I really neede to start loojing more into this game. So what is this pack/

Ante

Ante

Brock Harrison wrote:I really neede to start loojing more into this game. So what is this pack/

Just preorder the game somewhere, pretty much.

If you don't, you'll have to wait a month or two after release to be able to use the stuff in the video.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Oh, so its just preorder DLC....yay.

Where do I get the DAO though?

Ante

Ante

Brock Harrison wrote:Oh, so its just preorder DLC....yay.

Where do I get the DAO though?

Through the preorder pack!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I know that...I thought you said the DLC was all preorder stuff? So that led me to believe that you had to preorder at specific stores.

Ante

Ante

Brock Harrison wrote:I know that...I thought you said the DLC was all preorder stuff? So that led me to believe that you had to preorder at specific stores.

Through the preord- oh.

Nah, it's all part of one pack. I'm pretty sure all the major game retailers have it. Make sure you preorder it too, so you get the Back to Karkand expansion for FREE when it comes out.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i said this before, but OMG T88 WALHJHFJSBOUBVOEUFWHNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Very Happy

10Physical warfare pack. VID! Empty Re: Physical warfare pack. VID! 2011-09-03, 00:45

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

What I want to know is was that video made using a replay mode?
PLEASE GOD GIVE ME A REPLAY THEATER!

11Physical warfare pack. VID! Empty Re: Physical warfare pack. VID! 2011-09-03, 00:54

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Razz haha I figured they would put the Tapco T6 stock and mags on the SKS.Awesome man...can't wait

12Physical warfare pack. VID! Empty Re: Physical warfare pack. VID! 2011-09-03, 00:54

Grey

Grey

I like how nobody wants the T88 in BC2, but now they do. ROFL. I'd stick with my 249 thank you very much.

13Physical warfare pack. VID! Empty Re: Physical warfare pack. VID! 2011-09-03, 01:07

Ante

Ante

Dude, I LOVE the type 88 in BC2.

Physical warfare pack. VID! 360_AnteEightySeven

I don't care what other people say, the 200 round mag and clear iron sights make it the number one LMG in my eyes.

I kinda miss my old account... Sad

14Physical warfare pack. VID! Empty Re: Physical warfare pack. VID! 2011-09-03, 01:16

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I love the T88 as well....using it with extra ammo and body armor is fun being the medic

15Physical warfare pack. VID! Empty Re: Physical warfare pack. VID! 2011-09-03, 02:37

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

So has there been any word of a theater/replay mode?

16Physical warfare pack. VID! Empty Re: Physical warfare pack. VID! 2011-09-03, 03:14

Ante

Ante

Metalzoic wrote:So has there been any word of a theater/replay mode?

As far as I know, it's still up in the air.

17Physical warfare pack. VID! Empty Re: Physical warfare pack. VID! 2011-09-03, 13:47

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Vinyl Scratch wrote:Dude, I LOVE the type 88 in BC2.

Physical warfare pack. VID! 360_AnteEightySeven

I don't care what other people say, the 200 round mag and clear iron sights make it the number one LMG in my eyes.

I kinda miss my old account... Sad

OMG! Yes. Ask Grey and Manilla how ecstatic I was when I picked that weapon up. It went from me firing the MG3 and yelling SURPRESSION! and BULLET HOOOOOOOOOSE!!!" every time I fired it to. To me holding down the RT for several long seconds on the T88 and yelling as loud as I could.

Those 2 guns have got to be the most fun to use in BC2 period.

18Physical warfare pack. VID! Empty Re: Physical warfare pack. VID! 2011-09-03, 14:48

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

the T88 and T88-S are the only weapons i need in the campaign, LMG for close up and the sniper for far away.

plus its hilarious in MP, just hold the trigger and spam away Very Happy

19Physical warfare pack. VID! Empty Re: Physical warfare pack. VID! 2011-09-03, 18:04

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

The T88 kills more slowly than the goddamn Thompson.

And I fucking hate the Thompson.

200 rounds certainly helps though, and it is very accurate in short bursts. I didn't really mind using it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum