New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you arent watching TCU vs Baylor

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

You missed one hell of a football game! Also, I am disapointed in you.

Tcu has scored 25 points in the fourth quater to take a 1 point lead! It has totally shut down my gaming for the night. This is football at its finest, and it is the very reason college is more entertaining than pro. Baylor DOMINATED 3 quaters of play, only to have the favorite, TCU, come back.

God I love college football! cheers

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Baylor has kicked a fieldgoal with 1 minute left to take a two point lead.

TCU has one shot to win this, with two timeouts.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I tuned in at about the start of the 2 quarter. There was some pretty bad tackling at times, but overall a great game.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

The tackling was terrible. The announcers were praising the D of TCU in the 4th quater, but you already gave up 47 points!! there is no coming back from that shit.

Baylor got one helluva win, good for them. They have enough talent to beat a lot of football teams this year.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I could see them making a bowl game this year, the 2nd half of their schedule is a lot tougher than their 1st half. Especially if their QB/WR combo in Griffin and Wright keeps playing the way they did tonight.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Robert Griffin is amazing. I dont know how he will translate to the NFL, but hes a world class athlete. I was out last night, but caught the first half at a bar. Im sitting here, just chilling. Twenty minutes to kickoff!

That was the best game I've seen this weekend. Now if only Boise could lose we could all enjoy our normal national championship race.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I wouldn't count on that happening tonight, Georgia seems to collapse against decent teams the last 3-4 years. I think South Carolina beats them by about 3 TDs next week.

LSU/Oregon game is shaping up to be a good one.

I'm trying to be optimistic. Boise is playing it's toughest game possibly.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Georgia is weak. Richt needs to go IMO. Embarrassing for a program with so many resources and talent. Fuck Boise State.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

At best Georgia is the 7th best team in the SEC this year, at worst 9th. The only teams I would definitely say they are better than are Vandy, Ole Miss, and Kentucky...and even those could be close games. I think with Tennessee and Auburn the games would be a toss up. I think Miss State, Florida, Arkansas, Alabama and LSU would all win and several of them by a big margin. Looking at the rest of their schedule(which is one of the easier SEC schedules) I could see them going somewhere between 5-7 or as good as 8-4.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Georga was overrated going into the game, buts its not like they are a bad team. It seems like whenever Boise scheduels a good team, that team is terribly over ranked. Remember Va Tech about 3 years ago? they were rated in the top ten when they played Boise and they finished outside the top 25.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Boise better not climb above 3 all season long. They play one game a year. Its bullshit. I despise that program, along with TCU. Quit crying, and play with the big boys if you want to win a championship.

TCU moves to the Big East next season. Semi-big boys. But Baylor shoved them off the seat this year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum