Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

How can anyone like WoR after watching this?

+13
Valukar
Ante
D
Cardboard Fox
DRGN LRD 1213
Same
Chewy
TheGM
Epyk MD
Heebs
Metalzoic
Erkeric
Kyuubey
17 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Erkeric

Erkeric

yea that guy is a douche bag. Hes such a bad ass because he can talk shit about someone.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Haha. I saw this on Gfaqs a couple days ago.

I'd never heard of the guy before, but after watching this he's obviously a total douchebag loser.

Maybe Karma will bring him and that kid together in real life... and maybe that kid is a 200 pound MMa fighter. If I ever find a Genie that will be one of my wishes.

Almost everybody hates WoR...I thought nobody didn't anymore. xD

Heebs

Heebs

what an anus.

every online game i've ever been a part of, lame-asses like this destroy the game for me. they forget that they were once a newbie, or not very good at the game when they first played (no matter what this d-bag says about it), and busy themselves with being an elitist a-hole and lording their superiority over twelve year old kids.

what a big man, schooling a newbie. i bet he pats himself on the back every chance that he gets, the toolbag.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Well put.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

He pissed off the heebs, consequences will never be the same.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

You should film your baby having a crying fit Epyk. Then we'll edit in an interviewer and release it on youtube as "An exclusive interview with WingsofRedemption: Part 1"

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Lol, I'm sure that will get us on the map.

Do it. Definitely. xD

Heebs

Heebs

i approve of this idea >.>

Holy crap I did not know he was this much of a douche.

Last edited by T-800 on 2010-12-02, 00:07; edited 2 times in total

TheGM

TheGM

what a punk.

Where did he pull the video from? Did he just get a random video that someone posted in the community section, or something? I haven't really used that feature.

Anyway, the dude sounds like a complete asshole.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I think it's just a vid from a match he was in.

Chewy

Chewy

Wow, what a douche.

I like how WoR quit out right when his team started losing.

Same

Same

Well WoR is being a douche, but in all seriousness about that video.. That player had no idea what common sense is, not trying to be mean but it doesn't take much to see a radar in the top left and red dots appearing on it.
If that happened in my game I would rage quit and send hate mail. And if the person wasn't doing it real then he/she successfully trolled.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I only watched up to 5 minutes. I will say the guy was a dick for doint this but.......... he does have a few good points! I have had this kinda player on my team and it sucks. The kid has the Strella unlocked so its not like this is his first game. Holy shit he pulled his strella out in a building??? WHY??? HAHAHA

So why I think that was a dick thing to do I do feel the guys pain in getting a player like this on your team.

Chewy

Chewy

I think if I was in that game I would be more annoyed at one of the best players quitting at the first sign of defeat. Bad players are bad and all but they can't really help it. I have them on my team every other game in every single game I've ever played. But if it's a close game and you're doing good and you quit just because you might lose that's a dick move to the rest of your team.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I'm not saying the guy wasn't being a dick but a lot of what he was saying was true. Camping that little roof and looking out where there where no red blibs on the radar, laying down in that little field, taking out your strella to shoot a friendly choppa, taking out your strella in a building????? All these things the guy should know if he is at the level that you unlock the Strella.

Again I think the guy was a dick for doing this I thiknk that was pretty low.

Chewy

Chewy

Oh yeah I mean the guy was absolutely terrible but that just doesn't seem out of the ordinary for me, bad players seem to be everywhere nowadays.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

I think this might be fake.

Look at the radar, it shows WoR's arrow as blue, which means they're in a party together. Why the hell would they be in a party together unless he was trying to set up some stupid video such as this?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Cardboard Fox wrote:I think this might be fake.

Look at the radar, it shows WoR's arrow as blue, which means they're in a party together. Why the hell would they be in a party together unless he was trying to set up some stupid video such as this?

HHmmmm good point!

D

There could be any number of reasons why that person plays that way but for someone to berate another person in that manner is revolting to me.

Ante

Ante

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:
Cardboard Fox wrote:I think this might be fake.

HHmmmm good point!

I'm pretty sure it always shows you as a blue arrow in theater mode.

Winston Zeddemore wrote:There could be any number of reasons why that person plays that way but for someone to berate another person in that manner is revolting to me.

This, and WoR has been known to be a dick for a long time, saying players with a K/D under 2 don't even deserve to play in MW2. He only became famous with MW2 though; proves what kind of player he really is. The people that are great on YouTube, are Xcal and BT. Xcal plays slightly better it seems, but BT is a bit more down to Earth to listen to for commentaries. Both a great though.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

ante!!! Holy crap man your avatar is cracking me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valukar

The Cramtron wrote:Where did he pull the video from? Did he just get a random video that someone posted in the community section, or something? I haven't really used that feature.

Anyway, the dude sounds like a complete asshole.
You can watch anyone's last 100 games from their playercard

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

He pulls out his strella inside and immediately puts it back.

ZOMG WUT A FUCKING NOOB!!!11

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I thought it was me at first, then I saw the camera spike, and I don't use one. *sigh of relief* as anyone ever thought that a friend could have been playing the account, or that it was the dudes first game and was having a bad game??

ConciliarFox wrote:I thought it was me at first, then I saw the camera spike, and I don't use one. *sigh of relief* as anyone ever thought that a friend could have been playing the account, or that it was the dudes first game and was having a bad game??

Always, whenever somebody misses me a bunch, despite the fact that I'm right next to him, and I shoot him, I always check his connection when I'm safe. Most of the time, it's because they're stupid, but sometimes, it's because their connection is simply bad. I also have understanding for people having friends online, or if they're a low level. The only thing I say that there is no excuse for is to have a .20 K/D or lower at the end of the game after a couple of prestiges (or are level 50, and don't prestige); you've had the game for long enough, you shouldn't be doing that anymore. Seeing multi-prestige teammates going 2-20 make me want to tear my face off.

Zillah

Zillah

Hahaha, the video was pretty funny, but WoR is a serious douche, and that was a douche move.

His voice is the worst part.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

This is win:

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

It looked like half his deaths were spawn kills, being double/triple teamed, and bad luck. And as for his strella indoors, maybe he usually had a secondary and forgot he had that. I do that a lot when I put a launcher on when I had a pistol. And maybe he had a friend who never played before. Or he is a dad that doesn't care and let his child play and mess around and stuff.

Or, maybe he is just bad. But the other stuff is more likely.

the difference is I did it to a player who didnt make money. This is what you call slander defacing a company in the public. This is something you can get sued over. When money comes into the picture it paints a different picture.

CHICKEN WINGS GETTING SERIOUS GUYS

i love how that guy says chicken wing.

Higurashi wrote:This is win:

Hilarious. Also, I love how Wings actually got all butthurt about it.

xsilentshooterx wrote:It looked like half his deaths were spawn kills, being double/triple teamed, and bad luck. And as for his strella indoors, maybe he usually had a secondary and forgot he had that. I do that a lot when I put a launcher on when I had a pistol. And maybe he had a friend who never played before. Or he is a dad that doesn't care and let his child play and mess around and stuff.

Or, maybe he is just bad. But the other stuff is more likely.

Wings actually isn't even that great. His aim is not exactly what I would call amazing either.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Come on chicken wing!
Haha! Pretty funny stuff right there.

That's karma for you...

Last edited by Metalzoic on 2010-12-03, 01:06; edited 1 time in total

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Omg, that video is hilarious. Wha chu doin, Chicken Wing?!

Zillah

Zillah

This makes me wanna change my GT to "chicken wing".

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Funny as hell!

D

While I get why that guy responded with that vid, he comes off just as boorish as WOR or whatever his name is.

Majora1988

Majora1988

WoR is fat, total douche, loser. Was a welfare leach for a year and a half playing video games until he got his Machinima contract. He's like Christian Weston Chandler with a ghetto accent.

TheGM

TheGM

Majora1988 wrote:WoR is fat, total douche, loser. Was a welfare leach for a year and a half playing video games until he got his Machinima contract. He's like Christian Weston Chandler with a ghetto accent.

Sounds like a Hilljack to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum