We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knife talk :D

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Knife talk :D Empty Knife talk :D 2011-09-04, 10:21

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I love knives just about as much as I love guns,feel free to post pics of your collection here if you want.

Gotta love bayonets too Twisted Evil

Right now I have a Buck 110 folder which after all these years still has a wicked blade.Some butterfly knife I bought at a gas station,pretty good point and serrations.The supposedly famous $1 walmart ozark trail knife lol.Then a puny little red ridgerider knife that's only good for cleaning your nails pretty much lol.I used to have a BUNCH but would give em to friends who needed one.

Had a gerber black anodized folder,forget the name of it...A smith and wesson big huge silver extreme ops folder,a gerber spring assisted,joker spring assisted knife from dark knight,spring assisted stilletto I lost at a party one night Evil or Very Mad ,and some switchblade stilleto I gave to an ex lol

I wanna pick up some sirenmu (I think that's what they're called) knives off ebay.Made in china,but supposed to have the quality of 100 dollar knives and only cost like 10 bucks.I wanna get this winchester parfive knife too Very Happy.I wish Tx. let you carry switchblades lol...

Knife talk :D WN-1792

2Knife talk :D Empty Re: Knife talk :D 2011-09-04, 20:52

Pariah

Pariah

I usually deal mostly with swords since that where my talents lie, but a while ago I picked up a set of daggers replicated from V for Vendetta. honestly, they're just so much fun to practice with.

I do want to get a butterfly knife as well. just for the pure fuck-yea factor

3Knife talk :D Empty Re: Knife talk :D 2011-09-04, 22:19

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Razz I wanna get a good machete for when the zombies come

4Knife talk :D Empty Re: Knife talk :D 2011-09-04, 22:23

Ante

Ante

I've always wanted a kris. Blades are cool, but I've never really had an interest in owning one.

5Knife talk :D Empty Re: Knife talk :D 2011-09-04, 22:33

Chewy

Chewy

I've got a bunch of random knives stashed away in my desk but mostly nothing special.

Only thing that stands out is a set of Winchester special edition knives(with wood handles with a bone stripe through them) but I've never actually used them yet, seem quite sharp though.

6Knife talk :D Empty Re: Knife talk :D 2011-09-04, 22:47

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I've had alot come and go over the years.I really dig spring assisted knives.Almost as fast as a real switchblade,and legal to carry lol.This spring assisted stilleto knife I got off ebay for like 8 bucks had just a wicked blade as my expensive Buck knife.

I heard for the price,Smith and Wesson are good,Buck are good but cost more,and Winchester is pretty good too,so is Gerber.I saw a Gerber Machete I wanted for 20 bucks.

I can't see myself spending 350 for a knife,I'd rather get a gun.Couldn't even see myself spending 75 or 100 on a knife.Most expensive knife I saw that I'd get is a Hissatsu Spring assisted tanto blade which was like 60 something dollars.Thing snapped open with authority.

I never go anywhere without a knife.

7Knife talk :D Empty Re: Knife talk :D 2011-09-06, 04:10

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

*pops knuckles*

Nah forget it, I have talked about my collection here too many times to talk about my collection here again.

I HAVE 2 MACES. 2. FUCKING. MACES.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum