infadel117
Dropped Da Soap
chunckylover53
Frostbyrn
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Seriously why is it all the weirdos take the bus?

Being one of said weirdos its because its cheaper than paying for my own petrol

Anyway a couple of fucked up/funny storys

1.Couple of weeks back I was catching the morning bus to school,There was this 30 year old blonde woman who was drunk off her face

As soon as I sit down she comes over and sits in the seats in front of me and starts flashing her panties at me and smiling,After awhile she gets bored of this and sits next to me and starts rubbing my head and asking "Wow this is Spiky,How come it doesnt hurt if its this spiky"

Luckily Frosty doesnt mind hot 30 year old blondes rubbing his head so it was all good Very Happy

2.This douchebag bus driver charges me 2 stage for a 1 stage journey

Luckily a drunk chick I like to call Karma (She was sitting at the very back) hops off at the next stop,But before leaving says to the bus driver "I puked on your bus....But i bet you cant find it" His face was fucking priceless

3.The bus is pretty packed but I manage to get a seat and an Old man boxes me into the window when he takes the Aisle but whatever

Anyway this Family hops on the bus the Mother was like 18-20 and pregnant and the Father was like 24-26 and they have 3 kids 2 toddlers and a baby in the pram

So they pay and walk down the aisle and ask this teenage guy if they can have his seat because she is pregnant

The guy looks at them decides he is tired of living and tell the Big Muscley Islander father "Why should I get up because she cant keep her legs closed?"

One Broken nose and everyone involved kicked off the bus later and i never saw them again

4.The bus is pretty much empty so I go and take a seat,The next stop this fat,old Islander women sits right next to me despite all the empty seats

I try and ignore her and she spends the rest of the ride with her arms crossed muttering that im a dick under her breath

When its my stop I get up to leave and ask her "Excuse me" and point at the aisle,Rather than get up she puts her legs under the chair,So I sidle past with my back to her and she full on with both hands Gropes my ass

I turned around all shocked and just saw this big grin on her face so I freaking hightailed it out of there

So has anyone else got Bus storys?

chunckylover53

My dad was a bus driver all his life.. I've heard plenty of theese. Now all the bus drivers are getting shot up here and assaulted.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Sir Shmoopy wrote:

So they pay and walk down the aisle and ask this teenage guy if they can have his seat because she is pregnant

The guy looks at them decides he is tired of living and tell the Big Muscley Islander father "Why should I get up because she cant keep her legs closed?"

Dude aint afraid of anything. My hero.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Brock Harrison wrote:
Sir Shmoopy wrote:

He mocks pregnant chicks and doesnt afraid of anything

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I made fun of a fat chick once. RAN LIKE HELL when I saw her Boyfriend.

Dude was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. Like he was one of those guys with a fucking Donkey Kong size chest. Never been so scared in my life.

infadel117

infadel117

i once puked up diarrhea medicine on the bus

it was light green

Ante

Ante

what the fuck is wrong with the SeC tonight

Zillah

Zillah

Brock Harrison wrote:
Sir Shmoopy wrote:

haha, Thumbs up

i ride the bus a lot... SO many weirdos. pretty much everyone who's too poor to own a car or mentally incapable of driving gets put on the bus.

cant think of any particularly good stories though. well, this one time i asked this guy why he was wearing two pairs of eye glasses (both were dirty and scratched up). the answer was something like "i use this pair to see... and i use this pair to kill" he was dead serious too, and was wearing a shirt with a marijuana leaf that he had painted himself. luckily i got off right there..

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

Should have asked "kill what?"

Zillah

Zillah

Vinyl Scratch wrote:what the fuck is wrong with the SeC tonight

^this :p

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

I got a HJ on a bus once.

<.<
>.>

What?

Pariah

Pariah

Zillah wrote:

I think this is just the SeC revealing its natural awesome at a time of low productivity. Also...Dante, if you got a hj on an actual public bus, i think i might build you a shrine.

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

Pariah wrote:
Zillah wrote:

I think this is just the SeC revealing its natural awesome at a time of low productivity. Also...Dante, if you got a hj on an actual public bus, i think i might build you a shrine.

Get building Michelangelo.

Pariah

Pariah

*bow to master*

yes sir.

Who?

Who?

Brock Harrison wrote:I made fun of a fat chick once. RAN LIKE HELL when I saw her Boyfriend.

Dude was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. Like he was one of those guys with a fucking Donkey Kong size chest. Never been so scared in my life.

when the hell did this happen?!?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

FEw months back. When I was at the mall with Jonathan and Tavis. They left, I was walking to my bike. Fat chick ran into me, called me stupid, I made some comment about her weight since she insulted me, big ass white guy came around the corner and started yelling at me. AND THIS GUY WAS HUUUUGE.

So I ran back to the food court.

Who?

Who?

Brock Harrison wrote:FEw months back. When I was at the mall with Jonathan and Tavis. They left, I was walking to my bike. Fat chick ran into me, called me stupid, I made some comment about her weight since she insulted me, big ass white guy came around the corner and started yelling at me. AND THIS GUY WAS HUUUUGE.

So I ran back to the food court.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA that would happen to you the one time you don't start it. XP

Khfan60

Khfan60

Last year I(and most of my friends) saw this kid running for his bus. The bus stops and opens up that metal thingy that comes out in front of it. Kid kept running and tripped right over it doing a complete front flip and busted his ass. I will never forget that.

Who?

Who?

Stifler wrote:Last year I(and most of my friends) saw this kid running for his bus. The bus stops and opens up that metal thingy that comes out in front of it. Kid kept running and tripped right over it doing a complete front flip and busted his ass. I will never forget that.

I can only Imagine how bad that would hurt... but its still super funny!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum