We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

AK bumpfire stock

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AK bumpfire stock Empty AK bumpfire stock 2011-12-17, 11:02

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

saw this guy post this vid just a little while ago...

it's cool......but a waste of ammo really....I heard too many bad things about the AR15 one breaking parts on the guns..makes sense since they weren't make for full auto fire like that seeing as they're semi auto originally.

it's always cool to watch rednecks blow stuff up tho Very Happy Twisted Evil

2AK bumpfire stock Empty Re: AK bumpfire stock 2011-12-18, 14:04

Erkeric

Erkeric

What would break on the ARs? All bump firing is, is essentially just firing very fast semi auto. Unless your using really poor parts I doubt anything would really have a chance of failing unless it already would even without bump firing.

3AK bumpfire stock Empty Re: AK bumpfire stock 2011-12-18, 14:19

Pariah

Pariah

Internal server error. Fuck

4AK bumpfire stock Empty Re: AK bumpfire stock 2011-12-18, 14:54

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

the bolt started to get a crack on it

I was never into chemistry class...hated it....but the guy was saying and it made sense to me,that the military full autos are built better than civilian ARs...his was a bushmaster,not bottom of the barrel

and it was a spray and pray kinda thing at even 15 yards so I think it's a major waste of money,damn stock is like 300 something dollars lol.I've seen some people make home made slide fire stocks on youtube though

5AK bumpfire stock Empty Re: AK bumpfire stock 2011-12-18, 15:14

Erkeric

Erkeric

I dont really see the point of bump firing either but it really shouldnt cause cracks in fairly decent rifles. Bushmaster isnt really that high on the totem pole though.

Also a lot of companies use the same bolts that go into full auto weapons. To me it seems like the cracked bolt would have happened even if they wernt bump firing.

6AK bumpfire stock Empty Re: AK bumpfire stock 2011-12-18, 16:39

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Razz maybe lol.It could have had 1 bushmaster part on it and he called it a bushmaster and had junk parts all in it that couldn't take the abuse Razz

I wouldn't mind getting one if somebody made a cheaper bumpfire stoclk

7AK bumpfire stock Empty Re: AK bumpfire stock 2011-12-18, 18:39

Erkeric

Erkeric

Yeah 300 to do something that isnt all that cool to begin with is pretty shitty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum