New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

EA stock drops due to BF4 problems

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://mp1st.com/2013/12/05/ea-stocks-drop-dice-project-stall-caused-battlefield-4-issues/

"EA investors aren’t responding too well to the recent news of EA-owned developers DICE halting progress on upcoming Battlefield 4 expansions and even future video game projects like Star Wars: Battlefront.

As, GameInformer reports, via SeekingAlpha, EA stocks have dropped nearly 7.5% since the announcement.

The decision comes after what seems like an overwhelming influx of Battlefield 4 bugs and issues that have plagued the title since launch and have caused a bit of a distrust between gamers and developers. You can catch up on the details right here, but constant crashing, late DLC, and late patches are among the handful of factors contributing to Battlefield 4′s bad press.

The good news: A direct impact on EA’s finances like this might force the publisher to rethink launch strategies. Gamers can express concerns all they want, but in the end, it’s money that talks.
"

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Distrust between Developers and Gamers?

Only dumb gamers like Metal

Its more distrust between Gamers and Publishers if they are smart

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

They only care because it halted the process of pumping out more shit, not because the game is a fucking mess. What a surprise.

God I hate the living fuck out of investors. They can go die in a fire.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

maybe EA wont be so fucking retarded next time.

oh wait, its EA, they never fucking learn...

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Yep, EA and the "investors" can all burn for all I care. They're a blight upon this earth and an absolute menace to any good game developer. I have no doubt DICE wouldn't have had all this bad press if they were able to publish the game on their own and spend as much time as they'd like developing it.

Fuck EA I'll never trust them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum