Ron Swanson
1fnbighen
StormEye
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MG36, the new LMG to goto Empty MG36, the new LMG to goto 2011-12-19, 22:15

StormEye

StormEye

Think of it as IAR but with lower first shot recoil, but slightly higher overall recoil.

Which translates to ultra accurate burst mode in bipod, and decent on-move shooting.

Gulf of Oman defence side on first base, you can harass almost everyone on attacker's side if you can get on the building with a window that has limited visibility from attacker's point of view, and rain in hell on them.

2MG36, the new LMG to goto Empty Re: MG36, the new LMG to goto 2011-12-19, 22:17

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i hate the bipod, is it still good without it?

3MG36, the new LMG to goto Empty Re: MG36, the new LMG to goto 2011-12-19, 22:19

StormEye

StormEye

I have not unlocked foregrip yet, but even without it, its pretty decent.

It has pretty much same stats as IAR, except for a few tweaks here and there.

So if you know how IAR behaves with foregrip, you can expect similar but better result (as long as you don't hold your trigger too long).

4MG36, the new LMG to goto Empty Re: MG36, the new LMG to goto 2011-12-20, 10:36

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I just started to use the MG36 this morning. Other than the fact that I sucked this morning I think I will like the gun a lot.

5MG36, the new LMG to goto Empty Re: MG36, the new LMG to goto 2011-12-20, 10:57

StormEye

StormEye

Its the ultimate on the move gun now, among LMGs of course.

IAR and RPK just lost their position as the top foregrip on the move gun.

It also works amazingly well with bipod, as you basically negate most of the recoil as well, and you basically start with extended mag.

So 100 round LMG bipod with minimal recoil, or great bursting capability on-the-move for an LMG with foregrip and laser.

6MG36, the new LMG to goto Empty Re: MG36, the new LMG to goto 2011-12-20, 15:43

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

YESSSSS!

Im excited now. All I need now are the two mortar kills, then I have the first gun. The MG36 isnt hard to unlock, seeing as it doesnt need freaking mortar kills.

7MG36, the new LMG to goto Empty Re: MG36, the new LMG to goto 2011-12-20, 16:48

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Mortar kills are easy, just join any Rush game and wait for your team to spot a sniper or two.

8MG36, the new LMG to goto Empty Re: MG36, the new LMG to goto 2011-12-20, 16:50

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Yeah, thats what I do, but I can never actually kill them. The only ones I get are on tanks who just sit there.

9MG36, the new LMG to goto Empty Re: MG36, the new LMG to goto 2011-12-20, 16:53

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Its not hard if you get a stationary target. But you do have to land the thing right in their pocket to kill them in one hit.

Its also good to cover armed Mcoms

10MG36, the new LMG to goto Empty Re: MG36, the new LMG to goto 2011-12-20, 16:56

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Thats why I might just sit in one spot and pepper the mcoms for a while. I just hate being such a whore XD

11MG36, the new LMG to goto Empty Re: MG36, the new LMG to goto 2011-12-20, 17:13

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Last night I was playing Op Metro on rush and the entire enemy team was sniping, and since I'm the only one attacking I just started to spam mortars. I got 8 kills with it in one round. Suck it snipers!

12MG36, the new LMG to goto Empty Re: MG36, the new LMG to goto 2011-12-20, 20:21

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

best way to get mortar kills is to counter mortar...it's pretty much a guaranteed kill.

Play conquest on bazaar...seems there's always an asshole mortaring from his spawn. One time I killed the same dude like 3 or 4 times in one round.

also if you push the enemy team back into their spawn on conquest there's a pretty good chance you'll run into some mortarers.

13MG36, the new LMG to goto Empty Re: MG36, the new LMG to goto 2011-12-20, 20:22

StormEye

StormEye

The problem with counter mortar is that about 95% of the time, you do not get mortar kill.

You get a "kill", but not for mortar.

14MG36, the new LMG to goto Empty Re: MG36, the new LMG to goto 2011-12-20, 20:25

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

StormEye wrote:The problem with counter mortar is that about 95% of the time, you do not get mortar kill.

You get a "kill", but not for mortar.

seriously? huh I always thought it counted as a mortar kill. I'm guessing the mortar tube blowing up in their face is what kills them then?

15MG36, the new LMG to goto Empty Re: MG36, the new LMG to goto 2011-12-20, 20:46

StormEye

StormEye

The reason why you get close to 100% kill rate at counter mortaring is that the mortar itself has about half to a third of hp of a player.

This means that you kill the mortar before you kill the player.

But since mortar counts as a vehicle, and the player manning it is actually "in" the mortar, you get a "kill" from exploding mortar.

And since mortar counts as vehicle AND environmental object, you get a "kill" instead of weapon or mortar kill, if you happen to kill mortar first.

16MG36, the new LMG to goto Empty Re: MG36, the new LMG to goto 2011-12-20, 22:19

Grey

Grey

I was lucky with mine. Got two kills in one go. I was tracking a guy running on the mini map and a team mate spawned on him. And yes. The MG36 is really good IMO.

17MG36, the new LMG to goto Empty Re: MG36, the new LMG to goto 2011-12-21, 00:00

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Terrinator wrote:Its not hard if you get a stationary target. But you do have to land the thing right in their pocket to kill them in one hit.

Its also good to cover armed Mcoms

I once got a quad kill doing this. Made me smile...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum