the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skyrim question. Spoilers!!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Skyrim question.  Spoilers!!!! Empty Skyrim question. Spoilers!!!! 2011-12-20, 11:43

I think I beat the main story. But it was kind rum-dum as far as endings go.

I killed Alduin in Savengarde. Cam back and saw the shit ton of dragons singing "Ding dong the witch is dead". Then I got a lecture from Parthunax and the greay beards.

Now what? Is there something I missed? I went back to the blades and they were excited I killed Alduin. But that's it. I feel like I missed something.

Gah! Forgot.... Colors!!!

TexasMace

TexasMace

Sorry, Mills I'm nowhere near that far or i'd help ya.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I know you can continues playing once you finish the game. SO I think thats it Mills, but I'm not sure since I'm not that far either.

It's about the journey, not the ending, as they say

Yeah I knew you'd get to keep going, but I expected more from the end of the main story. I may need to travel to some towns to get the full effect.

infadel117

infadel117

Terrinator wrote:I know you can continues playing once you finish the game. SO I think thats it Mills, but I'm not sure since I'm not that far either.

It's about the journey, not the ending, as they say

yeah stop fast traveling

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I've always found the main stories to be kinda lackluster compared to the rest of the game really....

I heard you get some elder scroll at the end of the game?I heard you can take it to I think that ogre dude in the library at the mage college and he'll do something..probably not nothing big though.

I think I was like halfway done with the main story,I had just talked to that dragon on the top of the mountain of the grey beards.

I've been meaning to play it some more....I might pop it in in a little bit.I'm not so much burned out now as I have to be in the gaming mood haha

I give the story so far kinda a 7/10.It's better than Oblivions I think,but....I dunno,just not as epic as I thought it would be.I thought the faction missions were cooler

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I'm with Jr. I enjoy the vastness, moreso than the main plot line.

Also, how can you NOT fast travel? I don't get enough done even if I fast travel everywhere.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah thats the end of the main story

And its your fault it sucked

When all those dragons are on top of the mountain mourning Alduins death try to attack as many as possible and have an epyk battle 20 dragons versus one Dovahkiin

I choked the throat of the world with their bones Very Happy

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Razz I really thought the dragons were easy to kill in the game....

made me mad when they insta kill you sometimes...happened to me twice and had to do over an hour of gameplay again >__>

I thought the frost trolls and ice bears and those flying demon ice things with fangs were way more of a pain

anybody done the civil war quests?you get anything good for picking a certain side?I was thinking of going stormcloak..

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I did the Imperials to the finish

You get some level based rewards (I got 2 Daedric inferno blades and an Ebony shield)

Plus you get the clothes of whatever leader you kill

I went the Stormcloak route. Can't remember what I got, but it was not all that fun. Ulfric is an asshole.

Slight change in topic, I can't stand how every Jarl sits in their throne. Kinda leaning to the right with their hand just hanging out by their face. Arrogant. I want to kill every one of them.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I went the Imperial route at least they dont act so racist

I found the racism funny. I'm an Argonian. I wanted to interupt their speaches and say"Hey! I'M NOT A NORD YOU RACIST ASSHOLES. ARGONIANS FTW!!!"

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

It was funny to begin with

The Imperial General is racist against nords its actually pretty funny but at least he explains its because of his ignorance of their culture

At the end of the Stormcloak storyline you should have the option to take over

Ulfric would be all like "On what grounds"

And you would be all like "Well remember one of your major platforms for this revolution was to bring back Talos worship"

Ulfric: "Yeah?"

You: "Well you see Talos was a dragonborn who lead a massive army and reunited the entire land"

Ulfric:"And you should be leader why?"

You:"Well you racist assfuck what im saying is im going to go all Talos on this podunk world possibly commiting Elf genocide on the way"

Ulfric:"Elf genocide you say?Im in!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum