Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skyrim question,pretty far into main quest,but not really spoilers...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

There's this undead dragon priest who you kill then use his staff to open the portal to Sovngarde after you finish the huge temple full of draugh lords >__>

well...I killed him easy enough,but his staff,I think called the dragon staff,I wanted to keep it since it does 50 lightning damage per second >__>

Buuuttt.... Sad I had to stick it in the ground to make the portal come up...

after I finish the game can I come back there and get the staff back or is it gone forever?

I remembered to get his mask,it was named Nahkriin

The World-Eater's Eyrie was the name of the mission

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Thats the final quest and no you cant return though there is another Dragon priest staff that does 50 fire damage like that

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

oooh Very Happy ok then I thought it was like a 1 time unique weapon >__>

I've really been meaning to enchant and make my weapons better...I've been using the regular healing spell in my left hand and this 41 attack dwelmer sword with absorb health 15 points in my right hand forever >__>

these enemies must be strong as hell,I have full daedric armor on,and some of them take half of my health out with 1 hit.This was the craziest part of the game because they send like 3 draugh dark lords at you at once >__< .Maybe cuz I'm lvl 35

awesome game though,wish I hadn't of quit it for a month

Pariah

Pariah

Rahgot (the one in Forelhost) has the fire damage one.

and sorry to break it to you, there was a way to get Nahkriin's staff, it was just an issue of timing.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn it!

I guess the fire one would be more useful tho....since there's so many ice enemies in the game.

if I was on pc I could just console command the damn thing -__-

y u so rinky dink walmart laptop :'(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum