Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

The official "What I got for Christmas" thread.

+19
Dropped Da Soap
Duan
HydrasBreath ♜
Frostbyrn
1fnbighen
Pariah
Kitsune
Manila Plague
chunckylover53
JrTapia1991
Zillah
infadel117
Ante
Mrs. Terry of Hat
Captain Pirate Pineapple
Keyser Söze
Duck
Chewy
Grey
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Title says it all. Please use this thread to tell us (brag) about what you got for Christmas.

Grey

Grey

I'll have to post my list a lot later. I haven't called my father to find out what the hell I'm doing there yet.

Chewy

Chewy

I got a pony!

No but really I didn't open anything yet. No idea what I'm gonna get.

Duck

Duck

everyone is still in bed

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

- two week vacation to the Caribbean
- any Marvel Zombie tomes that I needed to complete the collection
- a portable 4-track recorder
- Bob Katz's Mastering Audio
- and some money that I spent on CDs and pizza
- There's still an unopened envelope under the tree. I hope there's money so I can buy this year's Maple Leaf jersey.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

A bottle of Kai Vodka, money, "something for the road" from the clinger, some cologne, and some Blu Ray movies.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

So far, I've got my stuff from Ehat, a Kindle Fire (woot!) from the MIL, clothes, money, Skyrim, SW:TOR, and Dragon Age Awakening/2. I still have stuff from my grandma to open, but it will probably be gift cards and clothes.

Problem is, I have too many video games to play at once now...damn!

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:Problem is, I have too many video games to play at once now...damn!

There is no such thing as too many video games to play at once!

Ante

Ante

Jack shit! I bought myself some shirts.

infadel117

infadel117

-squishy zombie

-money and gift cards

-boken (not sure how to spell that)

-new head phones

-a watch

-fingerless gloves

and more on the way

Zillah

Zillah

Canon dslr
A whole bunch of books
$100 from family
Some cheap racing game my dad bought

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

nothin lol but I'm still alive and not on the streets in this freezing rainy weather so I'm alright

Duck

Duck

535q wah wah pedal

Joe Satriani Surfing with the Alien and another one of his albums... can't find the name of it...

xbox controller charger

zztop t shirt

chunckylover53

Told everyone to get me nothing like every year.

Got 5 shirts (two are too big)
Jeans(too big)
$20 gift card to subway
Of course i got the receipts though so that'll help, i appreciate the gifts though.

Some candy i'll never eat and some bodyspray i'll never use.

Though i am sick of getting bodyspray/cologne stuff i get it like every year and never use it. Is it like the ideal list minute gift or something?

Duck

Duck

use it for a potato cannon

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

lol yea it's like the default thing to give to guys Razz

and it's usually the real tacky cheap stuff that the smell doesn't even last long >__>

Zillah wrote:Canon dslr
A whole bunch of books
$100 from family

What kind of DSLR?

Jack Burton wrote:
Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:Problem is, I have too many video games to play at once now...damn!

There is no such thing as too many video games to play at once!

There is, It is called my steam library. (I have already almost hit 100 games)

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

i'll post once i've been to all three Christmases

Kitsune

Kitsune

I haven't got to open presents yet because my sister and Dad haven't gotten here yet.

The gifts I've recieved so far though (opened them early yesterday): was some money, some candy, and a heated blanket.

Kitsune

Kitsune

Well, I got a lot of money for Christmas, around $140-$150 total; we're going shopping in town tomorrow (sorry Frost, no borderlands tomorrow either Sad ), but I may just save my money for something.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

dang thats nice dude XD ...idk what I would get either,yea save it and think of what you really want

Pariah

Pariah

I got nothing at all. And my Christmas dinner was a bagel with soggy cheese.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

an arrow to the knee

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'd rather have that bagel than the off brand ramen noodles my "father" brought me earlier lol

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Stupid Christmas messing with my gaming time Very Happy

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I tried to tell my parents not to get me anything and to just spend the money on themselves but they insisted "if you don't tell us things you want you'll just end up with things you don't want"

so I ended up with

2 pairs of work pants, a bundle of work socks, a bundle of regular socks, a stainless steel water bottle for work, a tuque, a pair of leather gloves, a Metallica T shirt, 12 months of live, bass player magazine, various chocolates and candy, some old spice deodorant that's not my normal scent, some axe spray I'll never use, some aftershave I'll never use, some axe body wash that I'll probably never use, Stephen King's latest novel (11/22/63) and some money.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Razz I used to use old spice but eh it wore off on me,I like Degree for men now

Zillah

Zillah

Old spice is great for potato canons Very Happy

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I'm an old spice man I find other stuff doesn't work well enough for me but I hate when I have to change smells from the one I've been using for like ever...my normal smell is just me.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

YES! More money! Now I can get the new Maple Leaf jersey. Although I am also contemplating gt a nice cheap snare drum...

Duan

Duan

revelations, alcohol, chocolate and money not to bad

Chewy

Chewy

Pretty damn happy with what I got...
-Couple t-shirts, Bell's and a Phish one
-Jerry Garcia hoodie
-Didgeridoo
-NHL12
-Socks
-Gloves

and I think that's it. I'm a little toasty now so it's hard to say.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Maybe I should pick up NHL 12 and play with you Chewy.

Chewy

Chewy

Dooo it!

If it has guests online maybe you can play with me and my friends when we get drunk/high here and play it.

Still haven't checked it out, but I'm guessing it's a significant improvement from '10 which I had before.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Not much this year. But I got a sick ass Bowie Knife, another knife with an EAgle hilt, A 3 gallon Keg of fucking Henry Weinhard Rootbeer! THREE GALLONS.
300 dolllars in gift cards, and half of Alice Cooper's Discography.

Chewy

Chewy

I've never had a real top notch rootbeer, I ought to try it some time. That's like the one non-alcoholic beverage that people get really serious about it's quality. Let me know how that stuff is Soap.

Chewy wrote:I've never had a real top notch rootbeer, I ought to try it some time. That's like the one non-alcoholic beverage that people get really serious about it's quality. Let me know how that stuff is Soap.

It is amazing how good quality rootbeer taste.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

ITS AMAZING.

If there is one thing I love, it is Root beer. And I buy bottles of Henry Weinhard all the time. But this Keg, damn this thing is delicipous

Chewy

Chewy

I will definitely have to check this stuff out. I have a pretty big interest in high quality beverages, although primarily alcoholic. I love rootbeer even though I've only tried the stuff like A&W and Barqs. I could imagine how tasty it gets when you dive into the high quality stuff.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Chewy wrote:Dooo it!

If it has guests online maybe you can play with me and my friends when we get drunk/high here and play it.

Still haven't checked it out, but I'm guessing it's a significant improvement from '10 which I had before.

Sounds like a good idea, although the time difference might make this easier said than done.

I quite enjoyed the demo, although I always set the button configuration to classic, as playing with the whole double analogue set up doesn't work for me. My main concern though is who I'll play it with when no one is online (seeing as no one in Greece digs hockey and playing sports games solo is kind of boring). Then again, I haven't owned a hockey game since Wayne Gretzky's hockey on the N64.

I do recall a pretty good arcade hockey game on marketplace.

Zillah

Zillah

Master Shake wrote:Not much this year.

Master Shake wrote:
300 dolllars in gift cards

What I got:

Canon S95 (Test Pic 1 2 3)
2 CD's (Guns and Roses Greatest Hits and Nevermind by Nirvava)
Jurassic Park DVD Collection
Zalmen PC Mic
$25 giftcard

Quite happy with what I got.

Pariah

Pariah

[quote="PrototypeT800"]2 CD's (Guns and Roses Greatest Hits and Nevermind by Nirvava)quote]

This is winning at its highest.

Btw, thats a damn sey camera, nice job.

Duan

Duan

pretty good pics there

Zillah

Zillah

PrototypeT800 wrote:
A whole bunch of books
$100 from family

What kind of DSLR?

Rebel t3i 18 mp

Duan

Duan

nice

Zillah

Zillah

Yes its my baby Very Happy

Zillah wrote:
PrototypeT800 wrote:
A whole bunch of books
$100 from family

What kind of DSLR?

Rebel t3i 18 mp

A T3i nice, did you get any extra lenses?

Grey

Grey

Well. Here I go.
-Ozzy Osbourne: No More Tears
-Metallica: ReLoad
-The entire 4 disk, 4 1/2 hour score to Skyrim signed by Jeremy Soule. This is actually the first time I asked for/bought a game soundtrack. Says something about it.
-Some Nutella
-A Titanium/Mesh Shaving bag
-$75 mall giftcard
-$270

The reason why I got mostly money is because, well, going into the military would kinda put a strain on some Legos.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum