Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okay, I want to put up my Majora's Mask gameplay but...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I don't know what to say for commentary, lol. I just...don't. That's why I usually don't commentate. Should I post it without commentary, or would that be too dull?

Majora1988

Majora1988

I'd still watch without commentary. If you still really want o have commentary on your vids, maybe send them to someone else to do the commentary?

Well, I'll try to do commentary, right now, I'm just waiting to get over my cold, because I'll just cough into the mic the entire commentary, and that's not very fun to listen to, lol.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Take as much time as you need my friend. The anticipation just makes it better.

Just don't Molyneaux it.

That's what I worry about; I haven't started yet, because of my cold, but I figure it's kind of good, because it buys me time to subconsiously think about something to kind of talk about.

Also, I thinking about STFU during cutscenes and such, unlike other people who make me immediately exit their video because I don't like hearing people talk while I'm trying to read/listen.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Just dub some of Fred's show over the top. Maybe your video will shoot to the top of the charts and get picked up by a network. Razz

Majora1988

Majora1988

Then Bob will have a bunch of middle school aged fan girls.

That probably would get real old real fast.

Metalzoic wrote:Just dub some of Fred's show over the top. Maybe your video will shoot to the top of the charts and get picked up by a network. Razz

xD

That would be absolutely hilarious.

Yes, middle school fan girls would get old really fast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum