the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just got some Majora's Mask recorded.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Just got to commentate and post them on YouTube. All I have to say is: This is going to be a very difficult task, lol. I don't remember any of the dungeons or heart containers or anything. So far, my plan is complete the 4 main dungeons, then get all the masks, and compile how I got them into a short side part (except for a couple of masks that involve a lot of work, they may get their own video), then I'll beat the game. I'm thinking I'm going to alternate taping this game, and another game, but only posting this one, because this is going to take forever, considering I can't do anything hardly, lol.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Yay, can't wait. Majora's Mask is a very long game IIRC, so we'll get lots of sweet commentating. ^_^

Considering I missed hitting one of those stupid children with bubbles 3+ times, there's probably going to be a little swearing, lol. My TV was going out for a lot of the gameplay so far. :/ Been a struggle.

Majora1988

Majora1988

:/ Technical difficulties suck super hard.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Have fun with the Great Bay Temple.

Are you going to record and commentate the Anju and Kafei side quest?

Yes Smile That is one of the masks I was talking about that would be in it's own seperate video. Should I put "Part X" and then what I'm doing for the videos?

Majora1988

Majora1988

Yes, it will make it a bit easier to organize, also I would suggest making a separate playlist on your channel for it.

Yeah, I'll have to do that. Thanks for the advice. Smile

I'm in the Swamp Dungeon area now, I think I'll start commentating after I finish that, then walk to the bank to see if they have free checking (changing banks).

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Can you post a link to your channel?

Yep, I will when I get some put up. I can't commentate today though, because my Dad's here now; I don't like commentating when other people are around because it's really awkward. I'll get as much done before he gets home tomorrow (he gets off of work early), then I'll probably have to wait until Monday, unless he leaves on the Weekend sometime. Sad Damn it.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I got this game for the wii, and my GF has it for the N64. god I love zelda games. probably the best game franchise ever. from the very first zelda (excluding #2 "the adventures of link") to the most recent they have all been excellent.

I actually like Zelda II, but most people don't for some reason.

Majora1988

Majora1988

I LOVE Zelda 2.

One of my absolute favorites as a kid. You sure we aren't long lost cousins or something Bob?

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Awesome, can't wait to see it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum