Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Failed at my first attempt for a drivers license.

+13
Chewy
Khfan60
Mrs. Terry of Hat
JrTapia1991
Kenshiro
The Doctor
Kitsune
Admin
Pariah
TexasMace
Crombie
DRGN LRD 1213
chunckylover53
17 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chunckylover53

I was feeling so confident and then bam! fail.

Everything started out fine except i didn't know where the front defrosters were (found it after a bit of looking.) We're going down a one way road and the guy tells me i am suppose to put on my turn signal for that (will the driver behinde me expect me to drive into the wall if i don't?) And lastly, apparently i didn't come to a full stop at the stop sign.. Then he told me to drive into the parking lot and that's when i knew it was all over.

Next chance is February 7th, fuck my life.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

If you don;t come to a full stop at a stop sign your pretty much fucked.

I remember I lost points for not using my turn signla when turning in a parking lot. HAHA But that was all I lost points on.

chunckylover53

Yeah i thought i fully stopped but i was a bit nerveous so that might've been why.

Crombie

Crombie

Failure to stop, failure to yield, not allowing a pedestrian to cross in a parking lot all equal automatic fail.

Good luck next time.

TexasMace

TexasMace

The only thing I screwed up was not looking in my rear view mirror the entire time.

Pariah

Pariah

Good luck man, you'll do better next time.

Admin

Admin

i lost points for not putting on my signal for a merge....
even though the road merged into my lane..

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

chunckylover53

Admin wrote:i lost points for not putting on my signal for a merge....
even though the road merged into my lane..

So wouldn't that mean you were still driveing straight in the lane you were in?

Admin

Admin

yes...but since an off ramp lane merged into my lane, i was supposed to signal apparently.

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

Kitsune

Kitsune

Don't feel too bad, I failed my first driver's license test too.

chunckylover53

Yeah almost everyone i know has too but i'll just be more ready next time. My brother advised me to take it at a center that's a bit further out but they're more fair he says. I'll try this again if i fail a second time i'll be very angry at myself.

The Doctor

I am hopefully taking mine next Tuesday. There is a DMV like an hour north of me, in a town that has a population of like 1500. So me and my mom are going to that one.
Gonna try and leave ike 3 hours early, so that gives me a whole three hours to get accustomed to the truck and its blindspots, and stuff. So hopefuly I can do it.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I failed at a playground sign FML.

I failed when some fucker backed out of his driveway FML.

Then I passed.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

urgghhhhh I've had soooo much bullshit trying to get a license it's unreal......

back when I had a truck before it broke I just said fuck it and drove without it lmao but it would of gotten towed if I got stopped...

with all the hoops Tx makes you go through now for adults till age 23 or 24 I think it is,I'm gonna wait till I'm 23 or 24 to try again......I don't have the money nor patience for their cheesy "classes" they make you take now.I guess it was cuz of drunk drivers,idk.People are gonna drunk drive regardless...

I'd be paranoid x100000000000000 the whole time I'd be taking the test too.

yea doing a full stop at stop-signs cost my mom a bunch of points but she still passed,and making sure you don't even go 1mph over the speed limit -__-

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I technically failed the first time I took mine because I took out a cone doing maneuverability, hahaha. The guy passed me though, I think he felt bad because I cried.

/win

//this is why I'm a bad driver

///insert "women driver jokes" here

Khfan60

Khfan60

You'll get it next time Gilg.

Slightly related, I took my permit test in augest and for some reason I had to know that there's no way to lower your blood alcohol level.

Chewy

Chewy

I failed the first time too on maneuverability. I didn't know you were allowed to go forward and re-adjust so I just slowly let my mirror knock over a cone.

Zillah

Zillah

now you can justify buying forza 4 gilly.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I went to an elite driving school and learned how to drive. All I had to do at the DMV was wait and show them my thing from the school.

You'll get it next time Gil. Probably.

chunckylover53

yeah i know some states make you go to driving school. And Ms hat you cried?! You're a girl thought you're allowed to cry..

If i faill next time i am just gonna pull out my check book and say "Here's a check name your price, everyone has one."

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

chunckylover53 wrote:yeah i know some states make you go to driving school. And Ms hat you cried?! You're a girl thought you're allowed to cry..

If i faill next time i am just gonna pull out my check book and say "Here's a check name your price, everyone has one."

you can't pay oral with a cheque...

chunckylover53

That is true, but my big beautiful lips can fix that.

Duan

Duan

Failed at my first attempt for a drivers license. MBz5Q

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Haha yes, I was really upset because I knew I failed. But he gave me my license anyways, so oh well!

Sucks man, better luck next time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum