New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody else's Xbox jet engine loud? >__>

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

>__> it takes forever on Battlefield for my xbox to "recognize" that it's installed apparently,then it gets quiet...but MAN that thing spinning the disc is loud as hell.It takes awhile sitting at the main BF3 menu for it to get quiet...

I don't think it was just BF3 that did this,newer games like Dark Souls and Gears 3 did too..

I heard they did an update a few months ago where the xbox was supposed to be even more quiet when a game was installed?idk..

chunckylover53

My xbox is like that with some games then it'll quiet from the install. I have the slim though.. How old is your 360?

The Doctor

Mine is aways oud as hell. Drowns out ll other noise. Even when games are installed. Then when I shut it off, it can take a good minute for the system to shut up.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

My power supply has always been noisier than the disc drive. That or I'm just so accustomed to the disc drive sound that I can tune it out. Either way, I always notice the power supply more.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I got my black elite xbox back in May 2010 ,it was the bundle that came with Forza 3 and Halo ODST,it said it was made in Nov 2009

yeah I noticed that too it takes a long time for it to actually "turn off" after I turn it off,it'll just sit there randomly sometimes and I'm like wtf?sometimes I just unplug the damn thing lol

I really want to get a slim one of these days just for backup,my bro needs one too

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum