JrTapia1991
asdf
Dropped Da Soap
Ante
Duan
Metalzoic
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Just wondering. (Searched a bit and did not find anything)

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

What? When?

Duan

Duan

yeah i saw his posts as guest

Ante

Ante

No one can just leave here, they have to delete their account. I don't get it.

Metalzoic wrote:What? When?
Not sure i just noticed it.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

WAit? Wat cause this?

asdf

asdf

Does this mean the robots win?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Sad no come back mills

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Mills has real life to deal with. I don;t blame him for leaving but it does suck!

Pariah

Pariah

Damn, he left?

oh well. I disagreed with him frequently, but I still liked and respected the guy. Sad to see him gone.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I do wish he would just leave his account alive. If this place tempts you, its going to do so whether you have to make a new account or not. He has burned a couple accounts now so he wouldn't be tempted to come back.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Did he leave because of real life? Or did we lose another member to stupid unneeded Twilight-esque drama?

Ante

Ante

There has been zero drama since we moved back to .com.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Im not saying there was Ante. I don't log on as much anymore. So coming on and seeing that someone deleted another accoutn you just wonder.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Sad

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

There wasn't a conflict or something like that. Mills just decided to pack up his shit and go. So I think this decision was more of a real life decision.

Pariah

Pariah

might it have been a grudge carried over from .net? I know he expressed displeasure with quite a few things there.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

The place just isn't the same as it was once. FOr better or worse. Mills just so happen to think it was changing for the worse.

Pariah

Pariah

Bill Brasky wrote:The place just isn't the same as it was once. FOr better or worse. Mills just so happen to think it was changing for the worse.
I haven't been around too long, but I personally love this place. I see very few flaws with it.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I love this place too, but the people have changed from faces Mills was familiar with to those he was not. We have had some turnover in members since day 1 and thats what Mills liked best.

No offense intended to the new people here.

Pariah

Pariah

speaking for myself, none taken. I already knew that he somewhat disliked me. I don't think it was anything personal so much as the age difference and general dissonance of opinion. Though again, I personally admired him, and I thought he was a hell of a zombie.

batonpass

batonpass

noooooo.

He probably quit because I pasted him in fantasy football.

Playing. Sometimes, the only way to detach yourself from something is to cut yourself off from it completely and abruptly.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Bill Brasky wrote:I love this place too, but the people have changed from faces Mills was familiar with to those he was not. We have had some turnover in members since day 1 and thats what Mills liked best.

No offense intended to the new people here.

yea I know what you mean man soooo many of the old members have disappeared..

maybe they didn't mean to,and signed up back when the site was made like me and then forget the URL :p

Duck

Duck

You kids and your ponies and your homestucks

Ante

Ante

wtf is a homestuck

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ante wrote:wtf is a homestuck

That's a good question.

Duck

Duck

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=homestuck

Ante

Ante

I follow Scrittah's tumblr, I know what Homestuck is Duck. I was playin' wit'chu bro, playin' wit'chu.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Bear Grylls Bear wrote:http://lmgtfy.com/?q=homestuck

I will say, I loled when I clicked on this.

Pariah

Pariah

my friend jake tried to get me into this. I haven't the time or attention span for it

Duck

Duck

Ante wrote:I follow Scrittah's tumblr, I know what Homestuck is Duck. I was playin' wit'chu bro, playin' wit'chu.

I know, it was for metal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum