New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thinking about getting Dragon Age Origins

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Anybody here play it?I remember awhile back I was looking for some good games to play and sheep said it was really good,more about the story than the actual combat,but it's supposed to have massive battles too.Sounds decent,and it's very cheap now and has all the dlc included with it too >__> soooo it might indeed be my next game to get.

pros and cons about it or any tips?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Awesome story
Strategic combat
pretty good lore

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Generic story (bad guys want to pwn the world), awesome characters, awesome mechanics (the whole Origins thing)

Lore is nice. Combat can be boring and slow, but it's all right.

I recommend it, it sucked me in for a whole week at least. Playing nonstop.

Ante

Ante

Much, much better than DA2, imo. Combat is very tactical, story is nice, lots of lore.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I wasn't a fan, the Origins part seemed more a gimmick, the story is the same, just the first part of how you get to the main story is different. The combat reminded of Summoner (PS2) you see enemy, and attack, but don't have that much control over the fight. You can put in commands, but you usually just watching the fight (i used a dual-wielding fighter, the magican was a bit more active). I didn't like all that much, and I have been called crazy for it, but if the ability to trade games didn't exist I probably would have held on to it and finished it.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

some people I talked to said it was boring but it looked alright from what I saw...

Guess I've just been looking for somethin new to play

>___> I'm damn near burned out on Skyrim.

After I get all the achievements in a game I tend to not play it or very rarely play it.

Origins is one of the "big" cames I've never owned or even tried.I've played just about everything on xbox worth having over the years haha..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum