Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man, why didn't anyone tell me Dragon Age: Origins was one of those pointy clicky wait for enemies to die games

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chewy

Chewy

There goes however much I spent on it down the drain.

I don't like those games Sad

Chewy

Chewy

It's like MMORPG style combat; I'm not a big fan of it. I was hoping to like the game but I never checked out any gameplay videos or looked into it at all.

Story is probably good but not good enough to play through 50+ hours of gameplay that I dislike.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I heard it's different on pc than on consoles,on consoles it was like a action rpg but heard it was like rts on pc

I got overwhelmed trying to get all the achievements in it,I was about to do the last quest in it,it was a pretty good game I thought,the dlc would take a long time to complete

Oh ok

Yes it does have mmo type combat.

Its much better on PC imo. To each their own.

Chewy

Chewy

Yeah the interface is totally different on PC. Hotkeys, option for overhead view, etc...

Man, why didn't anyone tell me Dragon Age: Origins was one of those pointy clicky wait for enemies to die games 2013-010

Maybe I'd like it more on consoles where there's a forced over shoulder view so it feels like more of an action RPG. But on PC it's kind of awkard in that view with a keyboard and mouse IMO so I find myself using overhead which kills a lot of immersion for me. No gamepad support unfortunately.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Personally, I loved the game, but I'm a PC gamer at heart so the whole over the head tactical view didn't bother me much. Honestly, the story is what I loved about the game, combat was okay, a little too slow for my taste, but the rest of the game made up for it IMO.

But to each their own, it's not a game for everyone that's for sure.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Dragon Age: Origins is all about its characters, to be honest. I played it on consoles though. The story is mediocre, the combat isn't exactly fun. You get enjoyment out of growing your characters' skills and equipment, and more importantly, getting to know them and have fun. Without its characters, DA would be a very boring game <_<

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum