Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apparently there is a HUGE ass update coming with new coding and POSSIBLY new voice acting.

+9
The Adli Corporation
Patrick Star
Frostbyrn
MEGA MILK
Zillah
Cardboard Fox
JrTapia1991
Ante
Dropped Da Soap
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

http://battlefieldo.com/threads/next-bf3-patch-to-be-huge.3278/

Apparently there is a HUGE ass update coming with new coding and POSSIBLY new voice acting.  2458268739

Ante

Ante

I'M GETTING MY SHIT PUSHED IN OVER HERE

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I hope they put back in the cussing,doesn't make any sense "oh fiddle sticks I'm getting shot"

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

I'd love to hear "That was for my homie!" after getting an avenger kill again.

Zillah

Zillah

JrTapia1991 wrote:I hope they put back in the cussing,doesn't make any sense "oh fiddle sticks I'm getting shot"

actually, that would be pretty funny

Ante

Ante

JrTapia1991 wrote:I hope they put back in the cussing,doesn't make any sense "oh fiddle sticks I'm getting shot"

Ante wrote:I'M GETTING MY SHIT PUSHED IN OVER HERE

There's plenty of cussing in BF3.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Ante wrote:

Ante wrote:I'M GETTING MY SHIT PUSHED IN OVER HERE

There's plenty of cussing in BF3.

Drinking game: take a shot every time someone says "fuck" in the campaign.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Theres plenty of racist cussing on Halo too but were talking about by In game characters

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Odysseus wrote:Theres plenty of racist cussing on Halo too but were talking about by In game characters
There's a Fucking grenade!
I got my ass pinned down here!
Give me some fucking ammo man.
FUCK! Grenade!
Yeah we got a tank coming. He's a big fucker.
I'm sure there's more but those come to mind.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Meh the party is better

"Should have known Frost was here by that stupid accent"
"Your calling my accent stupid,Your fucking Greek and Canadian you actually somehow mixed the two stupidest fucking accents in the world into one perfect blend of *****"
"Laughing"
"Yeah thats better Eh"

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Odysseus wrote:Meh the party is better

"Should have known Frost was here by that stupid accent"
"Your calling my accent stupid,Your fucking Greek and Canadian you actually somehow mixed the two stupidest fucking accents in the world into one perfect blend of *****"
"Laughing"
"Yeah thats better Eh"

fun times XD

asdf

asdf

Hopefully this fixes the "DIE, DIE, DIE!" sounds when you revive with defibs.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

ThePeavstenator wrote:Hopefully this fixes the "DIE, DIE, DIE!" sounds when you revive with defibs.

Really? I've never once noticed this.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

whatever it may be,it's nice they're supporting the game with big patches and stuff and adding stuff.....alot of other games never get that

Ante

Ante

Keep in mind, all this supposed new code leaves a lot of room for DICE to just fuck up the game royally.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Ante wrote:Keep in mind, all this supposed new code leaves a lot of room for DICE to just fuck up the game royally.

accidentally giving the PP19 projectiles the MBT cannon shell code?

Laughing

Ante

Ante

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote:
Ante wrote:Keep in mind, all this supposed new code leaves a lot of room for DICE to just fuck up the game royally.

accidentally giving the PP19 projectiles the MBT cannon shell code?

Laughing

I could see them doing this. Some of the bugs in BF3 are just wacky.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i cant believe the suppressors are still glitched.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/621026-battlefield-3/61653248

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

maybe the PP19 would be useful then >__> it seems to take all 55 bullets to kill a person.

It's beastly in MW3 but bleh in BF3 0__o ,I understand it not being good far away since it's a submachine gun,but it should be good up close but I'm constantly outgunned with it.

I think Dice did something because I haven't been getting outgunned as much by engineers as much as it was rampant when the game first came out ...

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah the videos of the PP19 seem really weak.

they should up its damage and lose a few rounds of the mag, atm its like the F2000 from BC1/2 but with a bigger mag Razz

chunckylover53

Ghost boat! Now that was fun....

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah Ghost boat was hilarious so much hatemail Very Happy

Although there was one of you idiots who kept crashing it

razelas

razelas

I like the new "Thanks for getting my back there/Got you all patched up" revive dialogue from the new patch so I'm looking forward to this.

Although I do miss "I'm getting fucked up the ass over here!", that made my room mate turn his head the first time he heard that, thought I was just watching a movie.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah man all the dialog from the beta made me laugh,and it added immersion.

I was kinda iffy on BF3 when it first came out honestly because it's so different than BC2,but now I really like it.It's SOOOO much smoother than BC2.I popped in BC2 a month or so ago and damn the graphics look bleh in comparison,and it feels like you're a blocky robot running around all clunky.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum