the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alan Wake now with horde mode

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alan Wake now with horde mode Empty Alan Wake now with horde mode 2012-01-16, 04:50

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://kotaku.com/5876198/alan-wake--now-with-the-awesome-horde-mode-you-never-asked-for

seems cool,Alan Wake is one of the games that slipped under my radar...anybody here ever play it?Some say the graphics were shitty,but the gameplay I saw before it came out looked like the best graphics on xbox to date 0__o ,some say it was scary too which I love scary games.I imagine the game is pretty cheap by now

Yes I played Alan Wake and enjoyed it very much. Also the graphics were great on xbox. The game had fantastic lighting.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I always thought a Horde mode would have been a great addition to the game after I played the level where you basically hole up on a giant rock stage and fight swarm after swarm of shadows.

So this kind of...appeals to me. I do like how they arent making it like Gears, and more like Left 4 Dead's version.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Bad graphics? That's something I haven't heard said about Alan Wake.

I haven't played it, but I know that game usually comes up when people start talking games with the best graphics.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I thought it was weird I heard that too,I think they mostly said the characters looked bleh,but from gameplay I saw it looked decent.The main stuff that popped out to me was the environment and lighting.

hmm probably gonna pick this up when I get some extra money,along with Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition,and Just Cause 2,maybe Fable 2 since it's so cheap now too,and Bioshock 1,2

It said the horde mode was in the nightmare dlc,dunno how much it is but I heard good stuff about the dlc too,and they're supposedly working on alan wake 2,dunno when it's coming out tho.Apparently the game sold pretty decently

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum