We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Screw this past 24 hours!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Screw this past 24 hours! Empty Screw this past 24 hours! 2012-01-21, 15:10

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Woke up Friday, called off work. Only had like two hours of sleep, hungover/drunk yet from the night before. Figured I'd relax, sleep a bit and watch some movies or play a couple games. Turn Xbox on, bricked. No worries, I have my other one..... That's at work.....

Go to work today to pick it up. Went onto Xbox to check on warranty.... It's out. Fine, I'll deal with it later. Hook up my other Xbox, component cables don't work. Could hear sound coming through, my headset, but not through my TV and no video. Tried a it as Yellow, Red, and White.... Works fine. Tried component in one of the other component spots... Nope. Fine, I'll play with Yellow, Red, White.

That's only on the gaming end. On the personal life end, well that's always a fun time. Took my crazy one out on an actual date last night. Afterward we went to my bar. Had 4 different guys hit on her, and tell her they are going to kick my ass. Thankfully I'm loved there, and well they then got kicked out for trying to start a fight. Had another guy send a text to my ex (who I'm trying to work things out with) saying that I was all over some whore at the bar. Talked to her a little bit ago which ended in a nice fight.

It's days like this that I remember why I drink and play video games.

2Screw this past 24 hours! Empty Re: Screw this past 24 hours! 2012-01-21, 15:24

Pariah

Pariah

poor kalei. Sorry to hear that bro. it'll all work out though.

3Screw this past 24 hours! Empty Re: Screw this past 24 hours! 2012-01-21, 15:29

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Hang in there man. Only a matter of time before shit turns around and starts getting better.

4Screw this past 24 hours! Empty Re: Screw this past 24 hours! 2012-01-21, 15:42

Chewy

Chewy

That sucks man.

Just remember, if you ever need anything, beer is there to help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum