Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Way to screw over our infrantry men TACOM. Army bans the use of PMAGS.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Sounds like the manufacturers for the standard issue magazines was losing money so they pulled some strings to fuck over our troops. Way to go back room politics.

FFS

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2012/05/25/in-reversal-army-bans-high-performance-rifle-mags.html?ESRC=eb.nl

Grey

Grey

Regular mags aren't bad at all. Don't see a problem.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

My cousin always complained about standard GI mags, they tend to bend and get crushed.

Now I can't say much since my job is not infantry, but honestly, if it's saving lives I'd say screw the politics and let our troops use something that they KNOW is superior over the current equipment.

By the way Grey, you're in the Army now right? How goes it, you at your first base yet?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

If a soldier wants to pay extra for something that is obviously better the army shouldnt have a problem with it

I doubt anyone would call them on the infraction anyway

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I heard the standard metal mags are junk to be honest,some part due to them being soooo old

Grey

Grey

Doing goo. Kinda boring tho since my unit ain't back from Kuwait yet till next month. I've been mostly doing detail work and working in the motor pool. Haven;t been able to start training yet.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Just rediculous goverment red tape. Someone made a bunch of money by making this stupid deal >_>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum