Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

A question to the male gamer population (because I'm a female and not too knowledged)

+9
Ron Swanson
HydrasBreath ♜
DRGN LRD 1213
Zillah
Pariah
batonpass
Frostbyrn
Ante
Siren
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Siren

Siren

If a person under the age of 18 were to go into a game stop to buy an M rated game all by herself...would she be allowed to? Or would her legal guardian have to be present? Question

Please let your dear Oracle know. This question of life seems to be stumping her! XD

~Siren OUT

Ante

Ante

Isn't M 17+?

Regardless, you'd need a valid ID. Gamestop always cards.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

M rated?

You should be fine

Although it might depend on the gamestop

What game are you thinking of getting?

Siren

Siren

Ah wait guys, i just checked the site, they won't sell it to me unless I have a parent/ adult who could pass as my parent with me.

well damn.

batonpass

batonpass

All I know is that the guys at GS wouldn't sell me Dude Sex: Human Revolution.

Asswipes. I even asked for it personally.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You havent played Deus Ex?

Dont worry I can sum it up in one picture

A question to the male gamer population (because I'm a female and not too knowledged) Orange2

Pariah

Pariah

Frostbyrn wrote:You havent played Deus Ex?

A question to the male gamer population (because I'm a female and not too knowledged) Orange2
see now I kinda wanna see how this compares.

Zillah

Zillah

do you know anyone thats 17? they can buy it.

Ante

Ante

Frostbyrn wrote:You havent played Deus Ex?

A question to the male gamer population (because I'm a female and not too knowledged) 9509925

Siren

Siren

Zillah wrote:do you know anyone thats 17? they can buy it.

I was thinking of that, but I don't know too many 17 yr olds.

I may ask a parent of a friend to come in and pretend to be my mom and/or dad

batonpass

batonpass

What game is it?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Why are you buying MW3

Are you a masochist?

Siren

Siren

Yes Frost, I'm a masochist.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

So did you finally get a console or are you playing on PC?

Siren

Siren

neither .__.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ah so its a gift then Very Happy

Siren

Siren

*bell goes off*

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Everytime I am in a gamestop and I see a kid try and buy a M game they get carded. One kid even whined about it being his birthday in 2 days. No go buddy.

Once as I left I had a kid ask me to go back in and buy a game for him. I said man I cant do that. If you want tho I don;t mind going into this liquor store and buying some beer. His eyes light up and he says. REALLY???

No not really.

Yes another case of DL is an ass.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Everytime I am in a gamestop and I see a kid try and buy a M game they get carded. One kid even whined about it being his birthday in 2 days. No go buddy.

Once as I left I had a kid ask me to go back in and buy a game for him. I said man I cant do that. If you want tho I don;t mind going into this liquor store and buying some beer. His eyes light up and he says. REALLY???

No not really.

Yes another case of DL is an ass.

haha that's awesome DL!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:

No not really.

lol, great story

Erkeric

Erkeric

When I was younger it was kind of iffy if they would ask for my ID or not. Sometimes they would and sometimes they wouldnt.

But then again Ive had store clerks say I could pass off as 21 so...I dont know.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Running at 20.

They still card me.

And look suspiciously if I whip out a credit card.

And when I shave...

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

1.make an amazon account and say you were born in like 1985
2.get amazon prepaid gift cards and put them on your account and get MW3 that way
?????
Profit Razz

chunckylover53

Honestly i'd do what Jr says, i am not sure what kind of increments you can buy them in though. I am just sick of places that want to sign you up to a bunch of shit or want a million kinds of identifacation, just take my fawking money and give me what i want.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum