New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resident Evil Operation Raccon City preview gameplay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chunckylover53

Part 1: http://www.msxbox-world.com/xbox360/previews/10227/resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city/preview.html

Part 2: http://www.msxbox-world.com/xbox360/videos/stream/standard/1877/22846/resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city/preview-part-2.html

Can't embed them but they look great. The second one doesn't want to load for me but it seems to work for others.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

almost done with the 1st part,seems cool.Sure does buffer slow tho =/

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

did you ever get the 2nd vid to load?Mine did.

woah in the 2nd video you have to activate the nemesis 0__o

chunckylover53

I got to the page but then the video wouldn't load. Oh well i'll just wait till i have the game, wish they would've showed more abillities. I heard that one of them has the ability to turn into an enemie for a brief amount of time, sounds cool. I am leaning towards Four-Eyes, always had a thing for asian scientist women...

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I wanna be Beltfed(?) that big heavy weapons guy or Vector the invisible dude Razz

I had wondered what some of the weapons would be,in the 2nd video in the labs it showed em using an AK74,SPAS12 shotgun,M60 or SAW LMG and like an AR15/M16

:'( I looked at walmart again and apparently they don't carry amazon gift cards since they're in competition with them or something.I could try the 24-7 wal-greens close by.

If that fails I guess I'll have to buy it from evil old gamestop Razz

my bro said he was gonna get it and this guy I know is and if you want to we could do the story on 4 player Twisted Evil

chunckylover53

Will see, i am a bit busy with school and this will be towards the end of the semester so i am not sure how much gaming i'll be able to get into but i am always down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum