Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Resident evil trailer (No gameplay sorry)

+2
Ron Swanson
chunckylover53
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chunckylover53

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bIVY5dP3Zko" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

NO GAMEPLAY!!!! damn you Gil!

lol, still looks pretty cool. I will probably get it at some point

chunckylover53

The gameplay looks all right but not very traditional RE i think.

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

yeah it's a traditional 3rd person shooter from what i hear

gonna be a rental game for me

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

looks pretty cool.That gameplay vid I posted like last week of a whole level had cool parts,but damn the enemy a.i. like other soldiers and even on your own squad seem very dumb.But I guess if the enemy took cover more it would really turn into gears of war with zombies.

I'll get it,love zombies Very Happy.I always wanted the outbreak games to be online and on the 360,and I guess this is as close as I can get

chunckylover53

JrTapia1991 wrote:looks pretty cool.That gameplay vid I posted like last week of a whole level had cool parts,but damn the enemy a.i. like other soldiers and even on your own squad seem very dumb.But I guess if the enemy took cover more it would really turn into gears of war with zombies.

I'll get it,love zombies Very Happy.I always wanted the outbreak games to be online and on the 360,and I guess this is as close as I can get

I LOVED outbreak. I am sad there's nothing else like it Sad.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I only ever got to play it once ever online,outbreak file 2 at the zoo level at a friends.There were still a bit of people playing back in late 2007 when I played.

Razz all the other people even the highest level person died,I was gonna beat the level by myself then my friend had to leave so we had to turn it off Sad

it would be cool if they brought outbreak to xbl but I doubt it Sad

I've still been meaning to get RE4 and CVX HD from the marketplace.But ouch 20 bucks each.Hope they go on sale soon Razz

RE is probably my fav series.right up there with mass effect and fallout Razz

chunckylover53

Well the best part of outbreak is the 4 player co-op.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Razz yea which is why I have hope for this game.I still think the a.i. is gonna be pretty dumb.

Was that supposed to be chris redfield in that trailer? >__>

I remember way back them saying you can choose to play the story as umbrella or the rpd

chunckylover53

Yeah i think i've heard that aswel. I have also heard that you encounter leon and you can opt to kill him or save him (all speculation i think.)

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I forgot where but last week or 2 weeks ago I read you can choose to go canon or non canon and kill him and probably other people in the story.They said it takes place between RE2 and 3 >__> so we get to fight the big bad nemesis

I think my fav part in the trailer is when chris(?!) was walking out and the invisible dude was right there with the gun Razz

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

here's another vid Resident Evil posted on their facebook 8 hours ago

chunckylover53

Not bad tho i can't imagine playing too much vs multi in it unless it's done good. That biohazard looked like a survivors vs zombies vs umbrella that has potential.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Razz yeah it's kinda like left 4 dead

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

So, she sees the licker.

And then throws her gun away and pulls out a knife.

What the fuck.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I'm sorry that looks like garabage. I only played the first two way back when but what I liked was that it wasn;t always about shooting. You had to be sneaking, conserve your ammo, figure things out.

That looks exactly like Gears of war.

I am soooooo not impressed with that gameplay footage.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea I wish it was scary too....I dunno if they're ever gonna go back scary again.I heard RE6 was SUPPOSED to be....but then I read again that the head guy said "fooled you,it's gonna be like RE5 again" >__>

RE5 wasn't even scary AT ALL.It was a 3rd person clunky as hell shooter.It made the most money out of any Resident Evil ever tho and got alot of awards and stuff so I guess they don't care about us old school fans Sad

the beta gameplay from how RE4 was supposed to be,with hook man,was creepy ;0

chunckylover53

It does look kinda like gears but will see when more gameplay surfaces.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

even if it's just like gears I'll still get it since it'll be gears with zombies Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum