JrTapia1991
Ante
Metalzoic
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Seems like a lot.
Only 45000 points away from having 1 million with Assault too.

About 500,000 points away for Engineer! Ha!

Ante

Ante

Why the fuck can't I get into this game. I like it but I hate it at the same time. Fuck everything.

Also, congrats.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I really hated it in the beginning too man,but,once I played with the sec more I liked it.I barely will ever play with randoms anymore...did nothing but make me rage quit.

I like it better than BC2 now,it feels alot smoother.I like only playing on the old BF3 maps.....got sick of the karkand maps.The game will randomly stick you in a random rotation of nothing but karkand stuff Sad

grader

grader

Its an excellent game,I like bc2 better though.Nice scores for your classes metal.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

yeah I'm kind of on the fence too BC2 just had something about it that made it a blast. I think maybe it's cause there's less of us all getting together (at least on nights it seems this way)

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Is there any gun you used most metal? I usually stick to the m27 or the m249, and it works great.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

One of the reasons I hate playing BF3 is because unlike BC2 it rarely if ever keeps us on the same team. But no offense, I hate fighting you guys, cause you guys fight like douches.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Yeah, the squad stuff is hard to get to work. At least half the time I form a squad before joining a game it will seperate us. Its damn annoying

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I like fighting you guys. Killing dumb randies over and over again does get a little old after a while.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Milk you just like fighting us cause your always in a tank and in a squad of SEC guys. Whenever I play I have to play in a squad of randies, so I am almost the only SEC split up from everyone.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Cicero wrote:Milk you just like fighting us cause your always in a tank and in a squad of SEC guys. Whenever I play I have to play in a squad of randies, so I am almost the only SEC split up from everyone.

You had Tallness, I think...

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah, me and Tallness with several blueberries vs you, Camel, Kalei, Tapia, Grader, and my two friends J2DAEE and Chuckbucket. Yeah, Tallness is good and all. But not against a team like that.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

at least you had someone.
i got auto balanced 6 times..an no one from our full live party offered to switch.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Epyk wrote:at least you had someone.
i got auto balanced 6 times..an no one from our full live party offered to switch.

Just hit 1 million points with support. 2458268739

You're the hero randies deserve.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I know right Milk? You'd think after leading my randomly bad team multiple times in multiple games in points it owuld have encouraged them to play better. BUT NO.

And Epyk, that happens to me all the damn time.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

BmmFlash wrote:Is there any gun you used most metal? I usually stick to the m27 or the m249, and it works great.

Nope. Makes no difference to me. I just switch to a different weapon every 100 kills (with each class). Although for Recon I switch between shotguns, PDW's and sometimes a sniper.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/OmniThrash/weapons/201128939/xbox/

That's why I have stars with every almost every primary weapon. Honestly after 250+ hours of playing. I don't believe that the weapon you use makes enough of a difference to worry about it. Just use what feels good to you.

I just noticed that I accidentally used the PKP for an extra hundred. Oops.

PKP PECHENEG
Kills 499

M240B
Kills 403

M27 IAR
Kills 336

MG36
Kills 326

M249
Kills 308

TYPE 88 LMG
Kills 305

RPK-74M
Kills 305

M60E4
Kills 302

QBB-95
Kills 301

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I think hte LMGs differ more than any of the other gun classes. The M27 and RPK are the "assault" LMGs.

M249, MG36, and QBB are mid level LMGs

M60, PKP, M240B and T88 are all "heavy" LMGs

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Evil Terry wrote:I think hte LMGs differ more than any of the other gun classes. The M27 and RPK are the "assault" LMGs.

M249, MG36, and QBB are mid level LMGs

M60, PKP, M240B and T88 are all "heavy" LMGs

Very true, I'd say you got it just right.
I just meant as far as using them and doing well makes no difference. Each and every one seems equally effective.

Personally I prefer the heavy ones on Terrys list, but it really doesn't matter.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I just got my 600 SPM earlier today. I'm currently working on getting my 50 hours as Support done before moving onto Engineer. I did get my 50 hours as an Assault, but that was mostly M416 the whole time (44 Service Stars). As Support, I was running M27 (23 Service Stars), but recently I've come to love the MG36. As for points, I haven't hit 1,000,000 with any of them, but I'm close with both Assault and Support (889,511 and 847,900 respectively). Will get Support closer as I need another 2 hours to hit 50.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

I miss playing with you guys

Zillah

Zillah

I miss you too shaymo! <3

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

pancakes!

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

And I hit my 50 Support hours. It also helped put my SPM at 605.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Razz I love the M27.I'll be at 1 million points one of these days...

M27 shreds people.I love it with the front grip and holo sight

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:And I hit my 50 Support hours. It also helped put my SPM at 605.

Damn. Mine is at 465 or so and I don't see it climbing much more than that. I have far to much time to average across anymore.

JrTapia1991 wrote:Razz I love the M27.I'll be at 1 million points one of these days...

M27 shreds people.I love it with the front grip and holo sight

I'm doing another 100 kills with the 27 now. I've got to say I prefer most of the other lmg's to it.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I never cared much for the other LMGs besides M27 and RPK really,they all have way too much recoil and slow rate of fire/and/or too slow to kill somebody

my ocd about always reloading the mags sucks on the long reload time lmgs Evil or Very Mad

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I hear you.
Like I said I think liking the weapon is more important than it's stats.
For whatever reason the heavier Lmg's are the ones I think are the most fun to use. I do equally well with anything though.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

JrTapia1991 wrote:I never cared much for the other LMGs besides M27 and RPK really,they all have way too much recoil and slow rate of fire/and/or too slow to kill somebody

my ocd about always reloading the mags sucks on the long reload time lmgs Evil or Very Mad

This is why I liked the M27 too. I've been using the MG36 a lot, and the reload time on that seems very quick when compared to the other LMG's.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

MG36 is pretty cool too,seems to take alot of bullets to put somebody down tho.I like it with front grip and holo sight as well.

Evil or Very Mad I hate getting outgunned...

when I get mad,I pull out my baby the usas+frag lmao

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

The MG36 will be better after the patch from what I hear. It has hit detection issues is the word, I guess I never really noticed, but thats what I have been told.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I noticed it a couple times, but I love the fact that I can kill up to 5 people before having to reload. Only problem now is that it broke me of that reloading after every kill habit. Now I'm running Engineer, and well none of those guns have 100 rounds in a clip.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah that's the thing I was trying to think of,I'll be shootin the shit out of somebody and get no hit markers with the MG36

if they fix it,it'll be my fav since it holds 101 and that drum mag looks smexhy Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum