HydrasBreath ♜
Frostbyrn
The Adli Corporation
JrTapia1991
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

80 degrees here but feels sooo much hotter because of muggy humidity and the air is so thick......I feel like a zombie Evil or Very Mad

I don't see it getting any better really...Probably gonna be another bad drought this summer here with 115 degree weather every day

I was gonna walk to the store for allergy meds...but fuck that...might wait till night time instead haha

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3_gst-Ryh3g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

We have gale force winds here tommorow

Dems Kite Flying weather

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

We just had a pretty huge snow storm like 2 days ago so yeah there's still plenty of snow and sub zero (celcius) temperatures around here.

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

yeah it's still winter here

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

share some with us rednecks Razz

Duck

Duck

just got our first snow since october. 13 inches.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Darkwing Ducksaws wrote:just got our first snow since october. 13 inches.

yeah most of our snow this winter has been in the last 2 months before that things were quite green around here.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Darkwing Ducksaws wrote:just got our first snow since october. 13 inches.

Whats Wet,White and 13 inches?

The snowfall in New Hampshire Very Happy

Chewy

Chewy

I think Ohio decided to skip winter this year, we're gonna go straight from fall to spring.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Chewy wrote:I think Ohio decided to skip winter this year, we're gonna go straight from fall to spring.

I would have been perfectly alright with that here. Shoveling snow is such a pain in the ass.

Zillah

Zillah

Chewy wrote:I think Ohio decided to skip winter this year, we're gonna go straight from fall to spring.

same here, its only been below 25 degrees for a max of 5 or 10 days. Makes you wonder what august will be like

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

basically the same for my part of ontario

we definitely had a light winter

all of our snow showed up in February but now it's 10-15 deg out and rainy (that's 50 to 59 Fahrenheit for the my southern friends)

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

that sounds like perfect weather to me Razz

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

it's not bad

could be warmer though

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Our Weather is weird right now theres no rain but I swear I just saw the wind blow my dog half way down the yard Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum