We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cryptic tweets from Bioware staff regarding the end [ME3] [obvious spoilers]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/355/index/9890470

I've been thinking for a while that Shep was indoctrinated/hallucinating the entire scene from after the blast from Harbinger. More and more stuff is popping up to support this theory, including some of these tweets from the devs. There's rumors of a free DLC to be announced soon with the "real" ending.

What do you guys think?

Solid Sparkle wrote:free DLC

Sure it will be Razz

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

>___> they should

I dunno. Kinda irks me we have to wait for DLC for the real "ending", even if it is free. Was a good game, but totally underwhelming end to the series. Shame.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

They did a similar thing in Fallout 3. Remember Broken steel. But that wasn't free.

I just can't imagine that they would give us anything for free. especially something that people would pay money for.

Ante

Ante

Free or not, I'll get it if and when it comes out. I've invested way too much time into the series for it to end the way it does.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Broken Steel was never intended to be an ending to the game. But most fans and people whined about the ending and how you couldn't keep playing after you beat it(like the first two and Tactics)so Beth caved and made Broken Steel.

Also...wow nice find Ante.

Solid Sparkle wrote:Free or not, I'll get it if and when it comes out. I've invested way too much time into the series for it to end the way it does.

Same here. I may have hated the ending but still a great series. I just wish the it didn't feel like such a cop out.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Terry Corp. wrote:They did a similar thing in Fallout 3. Remember Broken steel. But that wasn't free.

I just can't imagine that they would give us anything for free. especially something that people would pay money for.

quite frankly the ending to ME3 ruined the series for me and I never have an urge to play any of em again.If they do make a better ending or Broken Steele type thing I'll hate Bioware less,but I'm still not buying it.I'll just simply watch a walkthrough of it for free on good old youtube Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum