New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cant wait for Max Payne 3

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cant wait for Max Payne 3 Empty Cant wait for Max Payne 3 2012-03-16, 15:51

Looks awesome
<iframe src="http://www.rockstargames.com/videos/embed/8911" width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

2Cant wait for Max Payne 3 Empty Re: Cant wait for Max Payne 3 2012-03-16, 15:57

MADEWITHROBOTS

MADEWITHROBOTS

This was so far off my radar, it might as well have not existed at all - I never played the originals, and the screenshots made it look all kinds of generic.

However, a buddy of mine who's a fan of the series showed me a few videos and - man - it looks awesome!

They're doing some interesting stuff with multiplayer too, where there's a persistant series of matches all influenced by the results of the previous ones. Coolio.

3Cant wait for Max Payne 3 Empty Re: Cant wait for Max Payne 3 2012-03-16, 16:01

I LOVED the first two games. They were so amazing for the time IMO. Looks lkike they are putting a ton of TLC into this title. Everything about it looks top notch. From the mechanics, to the phsyics and graphics. Only a few more months.

Did anybody here play the originals?

4Cant wait for Max Payne 3 Empty Re: Cant wait for Max Payne 3 2012-03-16, 16:33

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I was aware of the first one, but I never played it.

Didn't it have the slow motion shooting in the first game?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum