Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So yesterday I may have unknowingly hurt the chances for my friend of working at a certain place.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Me and my friend J2DAEE went in with Chuckbucket to a gym out here. We only went because he is a member, and could get us free 1 month passes.

Well we were at the table with this guy getting all our info and crap.

When me and my friend J just started screwing around and insulting each other. He is mexican so I kept calling him all these words and making fun of him. Saying things like how he could have never gotten into the gym without Chuck, who is white. And that if it weren't for him he would have had to hop a fence or something just to get in.

We both kept insulting each other like this, and calling each other names several times for a few minutes. I called him a ****** a few times, he called me a douche, etc. And the whole time Chuck is just sitting there, silent, trying to do his best to ignore us. Which, to be honest I thought was really weird and unlike him, Since he normally would have been doing the same thing with us usually.

Well this kept going, and going. And I told a story about how I left a message on my friends facebook page saying that I could stop us from being stepbrothers in two months if I killed him and ate his corpse. And stuff like that.

Shortly after that, the guy gave us our passes and wished us a good day.

As we were out of earshot of him Chuck turned and just went "Thanks assholes. Thats the guy who is interviewing me on Friday about a job. Great way to make me look good!"

Me and J2DAEE looked at each other, our faces turned white, we looked back at Chuck and started bellowing with laughter.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

He took you two to a place he was trying to get a job?

He has no one to blame but himself

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Frostbyrn wrote:He took you two to a place he was trying to get a job?

I kind of have to agree here. At the very least he should have warned you before you even went in.

Then, if you had still acted that way, he would have been justified in knocking you the fuck out.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

This had me laughing quite hard. Only because I know you cant stand my friend J2, and I can just hear you saying this in a sarcastic voice.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont mind J2

I hate Sithlord not him

Although I know quite a few dont like J2

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Naw. Everyone here loves J2

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Metalzoic wrote:

I kind of have to agree here. At the very least he should have warned you before you even went in.

Then, if you had still acted that way, he would have been justified in knocking you the fuck out.

Have to agree with Metal. If he knows how you guys act and is normally right there with you in doing those things, he should have said something before you guys did anything.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

its his fault.

i don't think i've been in a party with him before Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum