Ante
Ron Swanson
JrTapia1991
Duan
Radical
Metalzoic
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/03/21/yes-dark-souls-pc-might-actually-be-happening/

I know not alot of you play on PC here, but for the few that do this is awesome news. I tried playing this game on my PS3 and could not deal with the horrible frame rate. This is going to be awesome if it gets released. The mod support potential is immense.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I tried it on both and it seemed to run smoother on the 360. The asylum area at the beginning drops frame-rate on both systems though.

I was hoping the announcement was for Vita, not PC. Now I'm sad. I really wanted portable awesome!

Radical

Radical

You mean portable torture.

http://criticalstrike.forumotion.com

Man I really hope this is true, been wanting to play this for ages.

Duan

Duan

YES FUCKING YES

i want this game on pc so much

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it's a damn good game,I wouldn't mind getting it again for 360

Broriah wrote:YES FUCKING YES

i want this game on pc so much

Agreed. need to tweak the UI though.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Every time I go to Walmart I consider this game. I think its only $40 up there.

But of course I'm stuck on ME3....... and I can hear BF3 calling my name...... I should probably play skyrim again sometime...... I have too many games

Since Im not working right now I played the shit out of Skyrim. I have over 20 mods installed to my game lol. Fucking mudcrapbs shit talk me.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I really liked Dark Souls man,it's so rewarding just to kill regular enemies,I heard an expansion is being worked on.

it's brutal later on in this lava part,you have to fight like 25 taurus demons which are the first boss,then like 15 cow skull monsters with machetes,then some random centipede monster.So many damn enemies in there,I ran past a bunch

I played the beginning of it but the frame rate on the PS3 was soooooo bad.....

http://pc.gamespy.com/articles/122/1222531p1.html

Confirmed

Ante

Ante

This is awesome. I may actually pick this up so I can play it at a constant 60fps. The framerate really bothered me on 360.

Yea that's why I am waiting for the PC port too. I got is for PS3 but the framerate made it unplayable. Soo bad in some areas, and the screen tearing, my god the screen tearing.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Sounds like the consoles were having a real hard time handling the game. I'm just glad Namco Bandai finally listened to their fans cries for the PC port. VERY smart move, if only Capcom was 1/4 as intelligent when it comes to listening to their fan base. (I'm looking at you Rockman Dash 3)

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/08/09/whats-new-in-dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition

i know its IGN, but its not looking good for the PC expectations.

rendering resolution locked at 720p (upscaled to 1080p)
capped at 30 FPS.

GFAQs is having a hissy-fit about it Razz

infadel117

infadel117

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:Since Im not working right now I played the shit out of Skyrim. I have over 20 mods installed to my game lol. Fucking mudcrapbs shit talk me.
lol ive got about 135 right now Razz half are performance enhancers

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I like how it was all " I know no one PC games..."

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

infadel117 wrote:
Mr. Lundegaard wrote:Since Im not working right now I played the shit out of Skyrim. I have over 20 mods installed to my game lol. Fucking mudcrapbs shit talk me.
lol ive got about 135 right now Razz half are performance enhancers

any chance of a mod list or steam collection for me to look at? im running less than 10, none of which are performance enhancers lol. if i could bump up to 1080p with the same-ish graphical quality and FPS it would be great Smile

infadel117

infadel117

i'll have it for you tomorrow i got to work in a little bit and ive gotta be proactive with chores to keep my step dad off my back Smile

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

no worries. i know i could google some of them (hehe) but 130 is pushing it XD

infadel117

infadel117

on my steam collection ive only got one i think all the rest are from me spending hours looking thourgh pages of performance mods on the nexus

Shinma

Shinma

Could've sworn PC version was confirmed quite a whiile back... The "Prepare To Die" edition and new dlc.

This is a very old thread Shinma

Shinma

Shinma

Oh... lmao Who the fuck revived this shit then?!

Dark Souls for PC looking promising Tumblr_lpue8gNdOw1qafrh6

Shinma

Shinma

It was ADLI!!!

Dark Souls for PC looking promising Tumblr_lnm3k3LGKp1qlr140o1_500

infadel117

infadel117

>.>
<.<
i was wrong its 126 mods and only eight of them are performance
i must have deleted a bunch and forgot

Last edited by infadel117 on 2012-08-09, 16:05; edited 1 time in total

Im up to 41 now.

infadel117

infadel117

Basic FX ENB- high performance - Basic FX ENB 1_3 Regular version

Better Rain - Better Rain 8 - Final

Plynxs No Motion Sickness - PlynxsNoMotionSickness v0_91

Skyrim Hyper Performance Boost for Low End Computers - Skyrim Performance Enhancer Widescreen Updated

Skyrim Performance PLUS (i have four of these)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum