MLG fighting live stream. Mortal Kombat

+2
Ron Swanson
Keyser Söze
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

http://www.gamespot.com/features/mk-scv-and-kofxiii-live-stream-at-mlg-winter-championship-6367393/

I'm a sucker for MK, especially at competitive level. Check out.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I thought this was a link to the vids. I would be interested to see some of the best play this game.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Bad timing, more play at 5:30. I think it's still preliminaries though.

Program here: http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/competitions/30#event_84_broadcast-schedule

It's fun to watch though, I remembered watching last years Evo live stream, the gameplay is incredibly fluid and fast at times at these levels.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Get a Vita Greg. That way you can beat the crap out of me at MK while I'm at work...

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I don't know. I love MK, but competitive fighting bores me. Its so....different and slower paced from games like Tekken or Street Fighter.

Pariah

Pariah

Watching competitive fighting kind of scares me. That reaction set and speed is kind of intimidating.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Roy Drage wrote:I don't know. I love MK, but competitive fighting bores me. Its so....different and slower paced from games like Tekken or Street Fighter.

But cfighting games played competitively are FASTER paced.

Pariah wrote:Watching competitive fighting kind of scares me. That reaction set and speed is kind of intimidating.

A lot of reading goes on. It is quite intimidating to see these guys read each other.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i just plain don't understand wtf is going on with E-Sports.

whenever i see SC2 videos or LoL videos (that Plague is all 'oh shit son thats epic' about) all i see is a bunch of dudes hitting the crap out of each other and one side winning.

i would probably agree with Plague if i could tell what im supposed to be looking at Razz

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

The Adli Corporation wrote:i just plain don't understand wtf is going on with E-Sports.

whenever i see SC2 videos or LoL videos (that Plague is all 'oh shit son thats epic' about) all i see is a bunch of dudes hitting the crap out of each other and one side winning.

i would probably agree with Plague if i could tell what im supposed to be looking at Razz

It really comes down to knowing the mechanics of the game to be able to understand whats going on. For example, when watching Street Fighter or Starcraft I am lost, but I can follow Mortal Kombat because I know the mechanics, the moves and for many of those moves the frame count.

If you don't know the details (or at least the basic mechanics) it's like watching a sport that you don't know the rules to.

Pariah

Pariah

Dance Hall Derelict wrote:it's like watching a sport that you don't know the rules to.
well said. I have this feeling with most every game I don't play. For example, watching a play by play of Diplomacy (Like Stratego without the element of chance) is awesome, since I see the tactics.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Second day is starting right now.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Finally starting...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum