JrTapia1991
Pariah
18 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Older gamers, is this you? Empty Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-28, 18:13

Pariah

Pariah

Older gamers, is this you? N6abh

2Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-28, 18:14

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Razz I dunno if I count as old lol but I'm the left side first,then I find a good spot to put it

3Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-28, 18:14

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Metal says yes.

4Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-28, 18:45

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

The Adli Corporation wrote:Metal says yes.

He was the first person I thought of when I saw this as well

5Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-28, 18:46

Pariah

Pariah

honestly, I thought of him when i saw it, but didn't want to potentially insult him.

6Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-28, 18:54

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

pfft, he can take it.

besides if he does get annoyed, ill just scratch the MAV roadkilling i still owe him and call it even. i wish i had got a MAV roadkill on him before i sold BF3.

might be worth buying a cheap copy over the holidays Razz

7Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-28, 18:55

chunckylover53

Cardboard Fox wrote:
The Adli Corporation wrote:Metal says yes.

He was the first person I thought of when I saw this as well

I guess we all did...

8Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-28, 18:59

Pariah

Pariah

well my rationale was, he's a nice guy and I respect him, so I'll just skip the age jokes

9Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-28, 19:01

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Metal is an adult gamer, as the picture represents.

he is also an old smelly fart.

*runs*

10Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-28, 19:08

Ante

Ante

The Adli Corporation wrote:

he is also an old smelly fart.

*runs*

Older gamers, is this you? 6vA9g

11Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-28, 19:39

Zillah

Zillah

I thought of metal as well

12Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-28, 20:18

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Isnt metal like the oldest person on this site second only to Texas maybe?

He just seems like a dude in his Mid 20's though

13Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-28, 20:30

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Who didn't think of metal?
I thought DL was older than him. Oh well.

14Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-28, 20:31

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I only thought of Metal because I yelled at him for selling Arkham Asylum/City without opening them the other day.

I will never forgive him.

15Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-28, 20:31

Zillah

Zillah

guys it says their age on every single one of their posts...

16Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-28, 22:56

StormEye

StormEye

I feel so sad that a lot of games that I have purchased recently are either been placed as wall ornaments, as the picture depicts, or a ready-to-download status in digital space...

17Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-29, 00:18

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yeah... That comic does resemble me a bit.

I'm very guilty of buying games and occasionally never getting around to playing them (especially lately)
I don't collect games though, usually if I don't get around to it or go back to finish it within a couple months I get rid of it. Or if I finish it right away (and I don't care for the MP) I will often trade games in within hours or days of buying it.

And yes... Except for Tex I believe I'm the oldest here now. Although I probably look younger than half of you! Older gamers, is this you? Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-037

18Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-29, 01:06

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im in the half you dont look younger than

So suck it grandpa balls Very Happy

19Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-29, 02:04

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea I'm getting the same way,used to have a real big collection but never played em so I only keep a handful of games now

20Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-29, 02:20

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I hardly buy games. I only get the ones I know I'll play a shit ton.

21Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 10:57

Crombie

Crombie

HydrasBreath wrote:I hardly buy games. I only get the ones I know I'll play a shit ton.

This.

One game a year for me... Just don't have the time...

22Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 11:07

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Likewise.

23Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 11:29

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I probably buy 0-4 per month (across systems) just depending on what's out. I'll also buy games if I believe they deserve a sale for creativity or risking something new even if I might not be interested in playing it myself.

Right now I'm just playing my Vita until the patch hits for BF3.

24Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 11:47

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

DOn;t be nice... just say it. Metal is an old mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the few people I can say that to around here! Buwahahahaha

Um as some of you may or may not I am also an avid board gamer.... and yes this is me very much. I have board games over a year old still in the shrinkwrap. I also bought LA Noie at on of gamestops buy 2 get 1 free sales and yea....... havn't realy played that much yet haha.

25Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 12:13

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I buy about 1 game every 3-6 months. I play every game I have until I know them like the back of my hand, and every couple years I go revisit old classics. I almost never get rid of my games, or stop enjoying them.

26Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 12:44

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I don't know, but I kinda feel like an older gamer myself at times too.

I don't buy games as much tbh. But I never get rid of mine. And when I buy games, I play them a shit ton, shelf them and do the same to another game.

Like I don't think Gears 3 has left my console for more then an hour or two at a time for the past month.

27Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 13:19

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I used to go through a shitload of games as a kid, now I just got other shit to do.

28Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 13:38

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Dance Hall Derelict wrote:I used to go through a shitload of games as a kid, now I just got other shit to do.

yeah same I haven't even booted up my xbox in weeks cause I'm busy with musical projects and such. And as far as buying games goes I have one game in each genre that I enjoy and until something comes out that I think I'll enjoy better in that genre I don't buy games.

And I do quite a bit of retro gaming too so I'm much more likely to want to slap in a good old NES or SNES game than want the latest Xbox game. Which is good cause then I can blow all my cash on bass related goodies Twisted Evil.

29Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 13:43

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I feel bad I haven't even played MGS HD Collection,DA2,Two Worlds 2,or Sacred 2 yet Evil or Very Mad .I think I got overwhelmed with all the stuff in DA:Origins Ultimate edition and it burned me out on games lol.I did beat ME3 and Operation Raccoon City tho (if 4 hours on the hardest mode even counts)

30Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 13:59

Pariah

Pariah

I tend to buy games I know I'll play a lot. I got BF3 because my dad offered to buy me a game, and really I kind of don't play it. >.<

Skyrim I'm well past 120hrs, and MW3, even though I've only had it since February, I have almost two days logged. Love playing it.

31Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 14:54

Crombie

Crombie

I get too burnt out on some of these open world games. It's almost too much, and the completionist in me wants to do it all. The worst is a good, bad, neutral based play on a game that takes 90+ hours to complete for, essentially, the same ending.

Again though, I feel like I HAVE to complete everything because it's there for completing.

I'm liking the FPS genre more and more because I can pick it up and put it down a lot more easily. Instead of "hang on a second, hun, I just gotta watch this 20 min CGI cut-scene then find a save point" (you kids probably don't even know what a save point is!)

*waves cane around

32Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 15:06

Am I considered an old gamer?

33Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 15:10

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea I'm really ocd about completing everything in the game too,and wind up getting VERY burned out and really overwhelmed by it all

34Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 15:20

Pariah

Pariah

Sym wrote:Am I considered an old gamer?

nah

35Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 15:28

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I thought of me, and then of Metal.

36Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 15:30

Pariah wrote:
Sym wrote:Am I considered an old gamer?

nah

afro

37Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 15:31

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

geek

38Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 17:16

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Crombie wrote:I get too burnt out on some of these open world games. It's almost too much, and the completionist in me wants to do it all. The worst is a good, bad, neutral based play on a game that takes 90+ hours to complete for, essentially, the same ending.

Again though, I feel like I HAVE to complete everything because it's there for completing.

I'm liking the FPS genre more and more because I can pick it up and put it down a lot more easily. Instead of "hang on a second, hun, I just gotta watch this 20 min CGI cut-scene then find a save point" (you kids probably don't even know what a save point is!)

*waves cane around

Word.

*remembers when games didn't have saves*

39Older gamers, is this you? Empty Re: Older gamers, is this you? 2012-03-30, 18:19

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Dance Hall Derelict wrote:
Crombie wrote:I get too burnt out on some of these open world games. It's almost too much, and the completionist in me wants to do it all. The worst is a good, bad, neutral based play on a game that takes 90+ hours to complete for, essentially, the same ending.

*waves cane around

Word.

*remembers when games didn't have saves*

back in my day we didn't have memory cards Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum