5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/04/05/mass-effect-3-extended-cut/

Good enough for me.

Chewy

Chewy

I've got to say, I'm quite surprised it's going to be free. Good deal.

I guess I was wrong about their intentions with this.

VictimOfNada

Meh... I just hope they do something to keep the MP interesting until they release the ending or else I will end up trading in the trilogy. Even then, this doesn't really address the problem of all the promises they made about the multiple endings since the beginning of the series right up until just before ME3 released.

Hell, if BW would just come out and say that they didn't anticipate the amount of resources and coding it would take to produce endings that would reflect all of the unique choices made by all players so that is why we got what we got... I would be fine with that too. Just a, "sorry, we fucked up." would be great.

On a positive note: if it turns out that what they add in explains the shitty edits and random seeming shots during the end sequence in something other than a VERY contrived way (like I think it will, sadly) I will be okay with it.

The sad part is, gaming was starting to bore me a little bit and the whole ME3 debacle hit me at the worst possible time.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Chewy wrote:I've got to say, I'm quite surprised it's going to be free. Good deal.

I don't see how anyone could justify charging for what sounds like a couple of extra cutscenes.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

VictimOfNada wrote:Meh... I just hope they do something to keep the MP interesting.

This is all I want

Chewy

Chewy

Cardboard Fox wrote:
Chewy wrote:I've got to say, I'm quite surprised it's going to be free. Good deal.

I don't see how anyone could justify charging for what sounds like a couple of extra cutscenes.

Yeah true, but I always had a suspicion that they made the ending so inconclusive on purpose just so they could cash in with DLC, and it appears I was wrong about that.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Chewy wrote:Yeah true, but I always had a suspicion that they made the ending so inconclusive on purpose just so they could cash in with DLC, and it appears I was wrong about that.

I thought the same thing, because they could have made a lot of money by releasing a new ending. We all know it would have sold.

Ante

Ante

Nah, BioWare just made a shitty decision of letting Hudson and Walters get away with their "lots of speculation for everyone!" ending.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum