New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

870+extended mag+acog+slugs=fun

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I did em dirty the other night on metro alllllll night using this setup and the rex for fun (still not used to the irons on it)

was really fun for a change of pace.....I made most of the other team try to copy me using the 870 lol but I always outsniped em.....damn it's satisfying picking them off at a distance

>.< all the other shotguns feel too weak to be worth using now honestly.The MK3 "jackhammer" was ok with slugs or flachette but seemed lacking,and the usas takes the whole mag of buckshot to even kill 1 person now >__>

I never knew the slugs could go through 2 people and kill both at once,I did that a couple times..feels good bro

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Yeah I love the slugs. I usually go with a HOLO on it but whatever. Its the only reason I have time in on the Recon class lol

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea holo seems better to me as well.

RDS all day long

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Its nice that the HOLO gets a bit of zoom. I've always been an RDS guy, but recently I've been using the HOLO more and more

I dont like the zoom on scopes....it throws my aim off.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

If I need zoom to see my target, they are too far away to engage properly anyway.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Terry Corp. wrote:If I need zoom to see my target, they are too far away to engage properly anyway.

Amen!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Terry Corp. wrote:If I need zoom to see my target, i should have gone to Specsavers

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum