New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just had to make a topic saying Skyrim is epic :P

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn,popped it in last night and did the update for 1.5 and it reminded me how cool it is....so much damn stuff to do ,but I never use magic besides healing anyway so the new killcams won't effect me,but I see how just making iron daggers over and over was cheap,there was no incentive at all to craft the higher level stuff,I think it's good overall.

I'm in this cave called Angarvunde (http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Angarvunde) ...place is a damn maze... trying to get the last couple dragon shouts for the achievements.Man they sure did put some of these in damn obscure places,then I have about 11 Daedric Shrine quests to do haha

Playing New Vegas again got me in the mood for some good RPGs Very Happy

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

yeah I've been having a hankering to pop this in again as well. I pretty much haven't touched it since I got super burnt out on it after playing it for a month straight.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I will play it again sometime, I just was disapointed when I found out how shallow the equipment is in this game. I have no reason to loot chests or do quests really. I've done all the important quests, all I have left is a bunch of random fetch quests left, and I already have the best equipment.

Slightly unrewarding in the end, but a great game when your first playing it.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Terry Corp. wrote:I will play it again sometime, I just was disapointed when I found out how shallow the equipment is in this game. I have no reason to loot chests or do quests really. I've done all the important quests, all I have left is a bunch of random fetch quests left, and I already have the best equipment.

Slightly unrewarding in the end, but a great game when your first playing it.

yeah it gets kind of stale once you have all the best equipment and you're pretty much unstoppable beastmode. They tweaked the crafting though so you can't spam iron daggers anymore. That would probably help with the not finding awesome equipment.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

How did they tweak it?

Wacco

You don't get as much experience from making iron daggers. You have to make more difficult items to get more experience

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum