Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ugh....4 and a half hours of overtime time this week.

+3
HydrasBreath ♜
chunckylover53
Dropped Da Soap
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I was supposed to only have worked a total of 28 hours this week. Monday and Today were supposed to be the 1st two days of my work week, and they were supposed to be 8 hours each. They both turned into 10 hour long shifts, except today which was 10 and a half.

So I have already worked 20 hours, and I still have my scheduled 12 left over. Meaning, I am getting atleast 32 hours this week, 4 of them I get paid time and a half.

And who knows, I might end up working even more overtime these next two days.

Damn, can't wait till next Friday....so much money.....that is all going to my credit card bill... Crying or Very sad

chunckylover53

Lucky bastard.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Well, I don't know about that. I got to be up for work every morning at either midnight, or 2 am.

Plus, I have been here three damn years, and I am am one of the longest working kids there(like I have been there longer then any of the other kids my age), and they just now put me in a different department.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Also, here is when I make hourly.

I make $9.10 an hour. If I am working at any time from 12 am to 6 am, I get an additional 75 cents an hour.
I get paid time and a half if I work over time.

So this week alone I am working 12 hours total before 6 am. So thats $9.85 and hour for that.

Then I work 14 hour and get paid my normal wages. So that is $9.10 an hour for 14 hours.

Then with the just 4 hours or so of overtime, I got $14.05 every hour.

Soooo....since I am too lazy to add all that up, it comes out to a lot of money Smile

Well, for me its a lot of money. Seriously, 3 years of working 16 hour weeks and getting paid 8:10 an hour was nothing compared to what I make no.w

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah I worked 10 extra hours on good friday so my paycheck this week was almost double what it is normally. I definitely didn't complain.

chunckylover53

I've been working at the same place for almost 4 years and i only make $7.40, lucky bastard.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

chunckylover53 wrote:I've been working at the same place for almost 4 years and i only make $7.40, lucky bastard.

wear a low cut top...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh America Very Happy

Minimum wage is $13.50 here

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Frostbyrn wrote:Oh America Very Happy

icwutudidthar

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

The Adli Corporation wrote:

icwutudidthar

Told the truth?

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

damn that's quite a bit. it just went up to 10$ in our province this month

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I know how you feel soap. My boss is gone so I'm the boss this week. NTm we have one employee who has missed the whole week. This all happening in a place that only has 4 regular employees. So I have almost 42 hours this week with one workday left to go.....

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Frostbyrn wrote:
The Adli Corporation wrote:

icwutudidthar

Told the truth?

damn, apparently that is $11, your point still stands.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its both the hourly wage and how much you get after all the taxes the government takes from it

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Kiwi money isn't worth as much as our money, regardless of its actual value.......

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I'm on hour 35 today and I have a 9-10 hour day ahead of me tomorrow...next week I'm looking at about 65-70 hours since I'm going to a conference. Granted I work 45 hours on an average week so that's pretty normal for me. Thank gods they haven't salaried me yet or I'd live at work.

Gonna have some badass paychecks coming up soon...

Gotta say, I don't miss the days of making $9 an hour. That was awful. No one can live off of that shit. I got like a $5 an hour pay increase when I got my new job which is the first time in a long we've had expendable money...it's been nice for a change, haha!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum