Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ever been in a game that had a stupidly high amount of tickets?

+8
Patrick Star
Metalzoic
chunckylover53
JrTapia1991
MEGA MILK
Duan
menacinglemon
Artimise Flare
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I was in one last night. I didn't realize it until I was about 30 minutes into the game and thought "Man, this is taking forever"

Turns out the match was a 7000 tickets each side! I was up from around 10:30 last night until 7:00am this morning trying to complete that damn game. I didn't want to leave since I had finally unlocked both the L96 and L85A2 in that game alone. Finally did it though and afterwards I flopped onto my bed and passed out.

Never, ever again will I attempt that. Top guy had nearly 400 kills in the jet alone!

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

my type of game...allll ngihter knives only

Duan

Duan

MAN MODE

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

The L85A2 is awesome though, I can practically go full auto and still hit targets at medium range easily even with heavy barrel and x4 ACOG on it. I love this rifle even more than I did back in BF2. This and the G3A3 will probably be my go to rifles for the assault class.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I thought 1750 ticket Metro matches were bad...

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn! Razz Razz

chunckylover53

Artimise Flare wrote: I was up from around 10:30 last night until 7:00am this morning trying to complete that damn game.

How could you stay there that long? That's 8 and a half hours Ever been in a game that had a stupidly high amount of tickets? 2458268739 .

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

High ticket games like that are lame.
You could have left at any time because the game saves as you unlock weapons, ribbons, medals etc...

I'm pretty sure the only thing you risk losing are the end-of-match awards. MVP, Ace Squad, Winner ribbons etc...

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Metalzoic wrote:High ticket games like that are lame.
You could have left at any time because the game saves as you unlock weapons, ribbons, medals etc...

I'm pretty sure the only thing you risk losing are the end-of-match awards. MVP, Ace Squad, Winner ribbons etc...
and of course, that Win Loss Ration bro. plus quit percentage

Zillah

Zillah

damn 400 jet kills? that almost as many as I have in total with the F18.

< Under 100 jet kills

Oh yea

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Under 30 jet kills for me

I suck so bad at flying Jets. I just gave up as my stats plummeted in the week I was learning to fly and still got owned by other pilots.

I can pilot a mean heli though

Zillah

Zillah

Last couple of days ive had good luck with jets... managed to keep one up for like 30 minutes in one of those big lobbies.

its fun to get disabled, land, repair, then take off again. its funny how few people ever think to do this.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

less than one jet kill right here...bow to my awesomeness and fear me and my 36 points in jets...

yeah I suck balls with jets.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I didn't even realize you can land them.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I can land them. But disabled landings on the other hand...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum