We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

BF3 last night!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BF3 last night! Empty BF3 last night! 2012-04-24, 10:40

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Was pretty awesome! Zombeeland had 4 folks on it when I got home joined the game and it got hoping! It dwindled down near the end but I did manage to meet two guys with mics in my squad that were good players and pretty chill dudes. I'll send them a message about the SeC later.

Then Big Dog, Metal, Mills, Zillah joined in and at the close of the night we had a little 3 on 3 wars. Metal and I had many a knife fight. Dude is pretty sneaky!

My favorite part was near the end Zillah,

2BF3 last night! Empty Re: BF3 last night! 2012-04-24, 10:52

VictimOfNada

Was good times last night. Thanks for the invite.

3BF3 last night! Empty Re: BF3 last night! 2012-04-24, 11:18

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea I was hoping the game would have filled up but it was still fun just the few of us! I hope to catch you on again soon man!

4BF3 last night! Empty Re: BF3 last night! 2012-04-24, 11:40

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yeah. That was pretty hilarious. The batteries in my headset were dead and I didn't want to take the time to find some. The only way I could communicate was by jumping around and lying down...

Everytime I turned around DL was about to stab me and Zombee had my number there at the end of the match. I think he killed me 5 times in a row there at the end.

Fun playing with you Victim... Didin't you say you were on the old folks team at one point? Callin' me old? Mad

Fun times!

5BF3 last night! Empty Re: BF3 last night! 2012-04-24, 12:29

VictimOfNada

Metalzoic wrote:Yeah. That was pretty hilarious. The batteries in my headset were dead and I didn't want to take the time to find some. The only way I could communicate was by jumping around and lying down...

Everytime I turned around DL was about to stab me and Zombee had my number there at the end of the match. I think he killed me 5 times in a row there at the end.

Fun playing with you Victim... Didin't you say you were on the old folks team at one point? Callin' me old? Mad

Fun times!

Shocked That was Zillah that called everyone in the party old. Lol.

6BF3 last night! Empty Re: BF3 last night! 2012-04-24, 12:51

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Fucking Zillah ...

7BF3 last night! Empty Re: BF3 last night! 2012-04-24, 13:02

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

That little monkey switched teams to stab me and he pulled it off.
Got him back though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum