Metalzoic
Zillah
Patrick Star
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Future soldier.... Empty Future soldier.... 2012-04-28, 14:26

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Probably one of the most rage inducing, horribly balanced games I've ever had the misfortune to play.
You usually end up on a shitty team against a really good one(i would know, these are the only types of games i've had a chance to play on since i first DL'd it.)There's also no leave match button which is fucking stupid and more often then not you get OHK even when you empty a whole clip magazine into another player. I can honestly say if this is what the game is going to be like upon full release i don't want anything to do with it.
/Rant

Last edited by Camel on 2012-04-28, 14:43; edited 1 time in total

2Future soldier.... Empty Re: Future soldier.... 2012-04-28, 14:36

Zillah

Zillah

wow.

well, i'd still like to try it.

when is the full game slated to come out?

3Future soldier.... Empty Re: Future soldier.... 2012-04-28, 14:36

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I haven't tried it, but haven't been hearing positive things.

I did see it mentioned on Gfaqs that they have already patched/updated the game 2 or 3 times. We're lucky if the fuck-tards at DICE will patch a game 3 times within a year...

4Future soldier.... Empty Re: Future soldier.... 2012-04-28, 14:53

chunckylover53

A lot of my friends seem to be pretty unhappy with it aswel.

5Future soldier.... Empty Re: Future soldier.... 2012-04-28, 15:47

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Camel wrote:Probably one of the most rage inducing, horribly balanced games I've ever had the misfortune to play.
You usually end up on a shitty team against a really good one(i would know, these are the only types of games i've had a chance to play on since i first DL'd it.)There's also no leave match button which is fucking stupid and more often then not you get OHK even when you empty a whole clip magazine into another player. I can honestly say if this is what the game is going to be like upon full release i don't want anything to do with it.
/Rant

I agree totally...didn't feel like DLing it,so played it on my bro's console, and............ shitty graphics, shitty animation for the guns, shitty recoil........honestly feels like a budget game for the damn PS2.....enemies instantly kill you even if you load multiple clips in them (if you even get the chance to)

so disappointed...was looking forward to a cool shooter besides BF3.....I guess my only hope now is the new Rainbow 6 supposedly coming out later this year....

fuckin shit I've been disappointed in games lately.I forgot who said it,Uni or somebody, but said as hardware has increased,actualy software has decreased/stagnated and damn I sure do agree........

if companies are gonna make these sorry ass games and list them for 60 bucks they don't need to cry a river when it tanks....

6Future soldier.... Empty Re: Future soldier.... 2012-04-28, 16:12

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Zillah wrote:wow.

well, i'd still like to try it.

when is the full game slated to come out?
The game is suppose to release sometime mid to late may.
There is always Hitman and Max Payne Tapia or even GTA5 Smile

7Future soldier.... Empty Re: Future soldier.... 2012-04-28, 16:16

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

woo Hitman Very Happy

I still wanna get Blood Money on the 360 one of these days,but even all these years later it's still like 20 somethin bucks 0__o .I have it on PS2 laying around somewhere Razz

8Future soldier.... Empty Re: Future soldier.... 2012-04-28, 16:28

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

JrTapia1991 wrote:woo Hitman Very Happy

I still wanna get Blood Money on the 360 one of these days,but even all these years later it's still like 20 somethin bucks 0__o .I have it on PS2 laying around somewhere Razz

ever seen NotBowen? He made ''How Not To Play Hitman'' and it is brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL87627ADBF776295D&feature=plcp

Last edited by The Adli Corporation on 2012-04-28, 16:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hawtlink.)

9Future soldier.... Empty Re: Future soldier.... 2012-04-28, 16:54

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

You furious Camel?

10Future soldier.... Empty Re: Future soldier.... 2012-04-28, 17:47

Chewy

Chewy

I played almost a match of it then got booted by the server. Wasn't really having fun with it, it's shiny and stuff but that's about it.

11Future soldier.... Empty Re: Future soldier.... 2012-04-28, 17:48

chunckylover53

I recently 1000/1000 blood money... Fun times...

12Future soldier.... Empty Re: Future soldier.... 2012-04-28, 18:09

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

The Adli Corporation wrote:
JrTapia1991 wrote:woo Hitman Very Happy

ever seen NotBowen? He made ''How Not To Play Hitman'' and it is brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL87627ADBF776295D&feature=plcp

haha that damn clown! Razz

I thought it was so funny in the 1st mission on the docks that black dude is like "hold on I gotta pat you down white bread" XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum