Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghost Recon Future soldier. Anyone try a demo yet?

+3
The Adli Corporation
JrTapia1991
Artimise Flare
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

In my quest for a good action game or whatever have you to sate my gaming thirst as of late. I decided to take a look at GRFS again, has anyone tried a demo of this game yet (If it even exists) I'm curious to how this game plays out. I hear the MP is a total mess with terribly balance issues, but Tom Clancy games have almost always been about the SP rather than MP.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I wanted to check it out too...I played some of the online beta MP and it was a mess indeed...seemed more like a ps2 game honestly

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i saw quite an interesting 'demo', but it was a demo video of the devs playing, not a downloadable demo... ill try and find it on youtube.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I didn't hear a whole lot of good things about it. But I never tried it. I think the demo was limited access.

Pariah

Pariah

My friend Greg_236 somehow got his hands on a preview. The stream of expletives was astounding.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

The mp beta was one of the worst games i've ever had the misfortune of playing, but if there's a new demo out..... i still wouldn't try it.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Camel wrote:The mp beta was one of the worst games i've ever had the misfortune of playing, but if there's a new demo out..... i still wouldn't try it.

I have to agree.......I'd rather play COD online than that beta again,and that's bad...cuz I suck at COD XD

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

That's a real shame. Maybe I'll rent it and see how the SP is then.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

SP is good so far, I'm just 1 level in though. Haven't touched the MP yet...I didn't care for it in the beta, but one of my friends has said the MP is much better in the full release.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum