Which is Worse:Day 4 Vote_lcap0%Which is Worse:Day 4 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which is Worse:Day 4 Vote_lcap68%Which is Worse:Day 4 Vote_rcap 68% [ 13 ]
Which is Worse:Day 4 Vote_lcap32%Which is Worse:Day 4 Vote_rcap 32% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 15:56

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

With the last one only 1% of the earths population survive with immunity you are one of the people with immunity

Last edited by Frostbyrn on 2012-05-03, 16:35; edited 1 time in total

2Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 16:00

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i vote nuke, it seems like the least survivable

zombie would seems the least bad and viral came close but at least theres a fighting chance

3Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 16:05

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Really?

I would say Viral is the least bad sure people might start forming raider gangs and shit but at least Dead people arent trying to eat you

4Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 16:14

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

well i looked at it as you can just shoot the zombies and barricade up

viral the safest place on earth is madagascar and hopefully scientists do something about it, but otherwise you slowly die while people for the most part cant do anything about it

with todays nuclear warheads and tech i dont think anything would survive

5Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 16:16

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Nukes.Even if people survived somehow they would die from all the radiation and all the water and food with be irradiated

6Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 16:24

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I have to go with viral. At least the other two you could somehow see or stop

7Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 16:24

Ante

Ante

nuclear war is preventable.
zombies aren't real.
viral is painful, slow, and if the strain is deadly enough to be "apocalyptic," non-curable.

My vote is easily viral.

8Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 16:26

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I think it should be specified that one of the events must occur.

I chose nuclear because it would be the most devastating to the biosphere.

9Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 16:35

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Should have specified you are one of the people that have Immunity for the Viral apocalypse

10Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 16:36

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

yeah i think you cant stop them before they happen you have to take it as they already happened

11Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 16:40

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Nuclear, becaues whats left of the planet is so damaged that it may not support life. At least with the other two if you do survive there is a chance at attainable survival.

BTW this was my favorite which is worse yet. AC for the effort Frost

12Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 16:40

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

MEGA MILK wrote:I think it should be specified that one of the events must occur.

Wow I thought heavily implying it would be enough

13Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 16:45

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I think its funny noone fears the zombies. We are all like " Yeah, I beat Resident Evil before so I think I can handle it."

Imagine if the zombies had fully functioning muscles and at least some minor thought process

14Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 16:47

batonpass

batonpass

The nukes would contaminate all of the things, thus earning my vote.

15Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 16:49

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i voted for Nuclear.

with a viral apocalypse the vast majority of life will survive and even be better off on the long run without humans exploiting the environment like a bunch of twats. the earth does not need humanity to survive.

with a zombie apocalypse, the biosphere can still survive, plants wont be zombified and any affected species will either die out or gain immunity via natural selection. again, the earth does not need humanity to survive.

Nuclear war however... bye bye biosphere. even without nuclear winter plants and animals will still suffer due to serious genetic degradation and effects of radiation poisoning. the earth needs a biosphere in order to sustain life. bye bye biosphere, bye bye life. i'd rather have no humans than no life at all.

the planet will not be able to recover from nuclear war anywhere near as effectively compared to viral or zombie apocalypse due to how they are biologically based and so will simply provide a large selection bias for a particular species. radiation is indiscriminate.

16Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 16:50

Pariah

Pariah

I'm going nuclear. If that shit goes down, its going big, and I doubt I'd survive long. Honestly, the zombie apocalypse sounds really really fun, and I think I'd like that for a time at least, and if I already have a viral immunity, I'd just sit back and chill. Plus my dad is a microbiologist and we have a fully stocked lab in the basement, a Biotech Lab in Milwaukee's Research Park, and a Biotech Safety Level-3 one home in Serbia. I'd have hella fun with those.

17Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 16:59

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

It would be like Fallout all over again Razz

there really wouldn't be anything left on the earth to support life though,even the air would be contaminated I believe.

Sorry I sucked in science class and it's been years lol...but,I wonder how long the radiation fallout would be too much for humans to even step foot outside if they did find a place to bunker down....decades perhaps?I heard Chernobyl still has bad radiation (and STALKER is a cool game too but only on pc if anybody likes Fallout...it's like Fallout but in Russia kinda)

18Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 17:01

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

JrTapia1991 wrote:It would be like Fallout all over again Razz

there really wouldn't be anything left on the earth to support life though,even the air would be contaminated I believe.

Sorry I sucked in science class and it's been years lol...but,I wonder how long the radiation fallout would be too much for humans to even step foot outside if they did find a place to bunker down....decades perhaps?I heard Chernobyl still has bad radiation (and STALKER is a cool game too but only on pc if anybody likes Fallout...it's like Fallout but in Russia kinda)

Radiation lasts a very long time.

and due to it being apocalypse, most landmasses would either be directly irradiated due to direct bombardment, or indirectly irradiated due to air currents (ie the jet stream) carrying the radiation through the air.

19Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 17:18

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Terry Corp. wrote:I think its funny noone fears the zombies. We are all like " Yeah, I beat Resident Evil before so I think I can handle it."

Imagine if the zombies had fully functioning muscles and at least some minor thought process

After reading World War Z, it's kind of a scary idea.

20Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 17:23

Pariah

Pariah

Cardboard Fox wrote:
Terry Corp. wrote:I think its funny noone fears the zombies. We are all like " Yeah, I beat Resident Evil before so I think I can handle it."

After reading World War Z, it's kind of a scary idea.

Are you kidding, I'd still love it! Even with minor functioning thought processes, zombies could never once beat humanity. They just can't deal with what we can do. No zombie could battle a thinking human and win. The reason we're at the top of the food chain is that we use weapons, and to the zombie that means that every time it wants to feed or spread the infection, it has to go up against the top predator in all of history. One human can improvise a weapon while a zombie runs at him, and I for one would welcome this apocalypse.

21Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 17:43

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

22 rifle w/headshots ftw

22Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 18:45

Pariah

Pariah

My longsword. All I need.

23Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 18:46

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Pariah... just no.

24Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 18:48

Pariah

Pariah

Adli...yes.

25Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 18:51

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'd be too tired after killing 1 zombie and switch back to guns Razz

26Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 18:51

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

you could survive a barrage of your undead relatives for possibly the rest of your life, with nothing but a longsword...?

riddle me this, could you really cope with your parents turning to zombies, or Sav turning into a zombie? you would have to decapitate the people you love.

if your mind isn't sharper than our sword, you're gonna die.

27Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 19:18

Pariah

Pariah

Here's the one and only place I'd be happy for having sociopathic tendencies. If Sav became a zombie, that'd be a problem. However, I've gone for over a month without seeing my father, and he and I are basically strangers anyway. He's never been a "dad" to me, until up until maybe three months ago. My mother, I'd be sad for. My sister has previously driven me into having a mental breakdown, but I'd still miss her every once in a while. And I wouldn't have to do anything to them anyways. Push them down the basement stairs and lock the door would suffice.

28Which is Worse:Day 4 Empty Re: Which is Worse:Day 4 2012-05-03, 21:07

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Zombie loved ones?

Dont worry ive seen Shaun of the dead

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum