Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Hitting a girl is always wrong

Shooting a guy in the foot is always hilarious

You dont need context Very Happy

4Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 16:41

Ante

Ante

Gender has nothing to do with whether or not it's right to hit someone/shoot them in the foot. A question like this needs context. Self defense? Assault?

Edit:

Frostbyrn wrote:Hitting a girl is always wrong

Shooting a guy in the foot is always hilarious

You dont need context Very Happy

Assuming you aren't trolling, that's just plain sexist.

5Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 16:43

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Maybe its sexist but thats how I was raised and I imagine alot of others here were brought up that way as well

6Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 16:49

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

^ what ante said.

if a girl is trying to stab he to death, imma knock her the fuck out. if a guy is simply walking down the street, why would i shoot him in the foot?

7Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 16:50

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Frostbyrn wrote:Maybe its sexist but thats how I was raised and I imagine alot of others here were brought up that way as well

true, i wouldnt punch a girl in the face for no reason, i also wouldnt punch a dude in the face for no reason either. or shoot him in the foot for that matter.

8Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 17:23

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I agree.I wouldn't hit anybody for no reason,but correct,if a chick or anybody was trying to stab me,etc. I'd have to defend myself.

Alot of the chicks go on that notion that they can get away with anything and start stuff on purpose.What about a "manly" chick,buzzcut,baggy jeans,etc.that acts like a man?

I always heard that notion if she wants to fight like a man she can get knocked out like one lol

9Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 17:31

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Just assume you HAVE TO do one or the other for no reason whatsoever. You either have to deck a chick in the face as hard as you can or shoot a man in the foot.

Don't overcomplicate these polls guys, your all thinking too hard.

But sexist or not I'm with Frost. Women are ment to get different treatment than men, its how it has allways been and how it should be.

10Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 17:32

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Terry Corp. wrote:Just assume you HAVE TO do one or the other for no reason whatsoever. You either have to deck a chick in the face as hard as you can or shoot a man in the foot.

ok then, ill deck the chick in the face.
my punch will do far less damage than a bullet would.

11Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 17:57

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

The Adli Corporation wrote:
Terry Corp. wrote:Just assume you HAVE TO do one or the other for no reason whatsoever. You either have to deck a chick in the face as hard as you can or shoot a man in the foot.

but... but.... its a girl Sad lol

12Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 18:01

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Terry Corp. wrote:

but... but.... its a girl Sad lol

a girl whose face will stop hurting in a few hours Razz the guys foot won't be so lucky.

13Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 18:15

Pariah

Pariah

My tolerance for hitting women is minimal. The only time I could ever condone hitting a woman would we in an otherwise lethal situation. I'd rather shoot a dude in the foot than deck a girl. That's how I was raised too, and that seems right to me.

14Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 18:19

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

If it was a defensive situation, I would hit the girl yes but only in defense. But if, as Terry said, I HAD to choose one. I would deck the girl. Im sorry, I don't see the point in permanetly damaging a dudes foot just because I have values and refuse to hit women.

15Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 18:45

chunckylover53

I'd hit the girl in the face with the gun.

16Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 18:52

Chewy

Chewy

I punch chicks in the face all the time just to let them know I don't discriminate. If you don't do the same you're sexist and should be ashamed of yourself.

17Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 18:53

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

chunckylover53 wrote:I'd hit the girl in the face with the gun.

id hit the gun in the foot with the girl.

18Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 19:17

Ante

Ante

Terry Corp. wrote:But sexist or not I'm with Frost. Women are ment to get different treatment than men, its how it has allways been and how it should be.

This is so fucking disappointing to hear from an SeC member.

19Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 19:18

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Your currently trying to argue that not hitting women is sexist

20Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 19:28

batonpass

batonpass

well, depends on how you would hit the woma-

Which is worse:Day 17 Tumblr_lgjt9rxZYc1qafrh6

shut up. radcliffe.

ANYWAYS Shooting somebody is a crime, and it can seriously mess somebody up. Not cool. Hitting? Gonna have to narrow that down for me.

21Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 19:30

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Ante wrote:
Terry Corp. wrote:But sexist or not I'm with Frost. Women are ment to get different treatment than men, its how it has allways been and how it should be.

Excuse me? How dare you try and say that treating women differently is wrong. Sexism isn't all bad. Is it wrong to open a door for a women? Insist on paying for dinner or a night out? going out of your way to do something special to make them feel good? Well those are all sexist things to do and my GF loves me for them. Your a fool if you don't treat women differently.

Edit: I removed a word that I afterwards deemed uneccessary

Last edited by Terry Corp. on 2012-05-21, 19:39; edited 2 times in total

22Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 19:32

Pariah

Pariah

The idea of hitting a women is just foreign to me. That's how I was brought up, and I have no qualms. The plain fact of the matter is, males have an average higher muscle development than females, and using that to hurt them seems like bullying and abuse to me. I just don't want to hit a girl.

Terry Corp. wrote:
Ante wrote:

Excuse me? How dare you try and say that treating women differently is wrong. Sexism isn't all bad. Is it wrong to open a door for a women? Insist on paying for dinner or a night out? going out of your way to do something special to make them feel good? Well those are all sexist things to do and my GF loves me for them. Your a fucking fool if you don't treat women differently.
And...Terry wins.

Also, since when do you get to decide what we can and can't believe, Ante?

23Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 19:33

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its all love and tolerance till you dont believe what he does Very Happy

24Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 19:38

Ante

Ante

Terry Corp. wrote:
Ante wrote:

Excuse me? How dare you try and say that treating women differently is wrong. Sexism isn't all bad. Is it wrong to open a door for a women? Insist on paying for dinner or a night out? going out of your way to do something special to make them feel good? Well those are all sexist things to do and my GF loves me for them. Your a fucking fool if you don't treat women differently.

That's not being sexist, that's being nice. Be a little more specific when you say women should be treated differently. However, if you're doing these things because she's a woman and not because she's someone you love and care about, then yeah the argument goes back to square one. Those little niceties aren't strictly male to female. What about gay couples? Lesbians? What if the girlfriend wants to buy dinner?

25Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 19:38

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Terry wins Very Happy

Frostbyrn wrote:Its all love and tolerance till you dont believe what he does Very Happy

Which is worse:Day 17 Funny-gifs-the-trolls-are-coming1

26Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 19:41

Pariah

Pariah

Frostbyrn wrote:Its all love and tolerance till you dont believe what he does Very Happy
Sig'd. and oh god the lolz.

27Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 19:42

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Chewy wrote:I punch chicks in the face all the time just to let them know I don't discriminate. If you don't do the same you're sexist and should be ashamed of yourself.

Dear lord I am posting that on Facebook. Man, I am gonna piss so many people off.

28Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 19:43

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Surprise....BUTTSECKS wrote:
Chewy wrote:I punch chicks in the face all the time just to let them know I don't discriminate. If you don't do the same you're sexist and should be ashamed of yourself.

Dear lord I am posting that on Facebook. Man, I am gonna piss so many people off.

XD

29Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 19:45

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Ante wrote:That's not being sexist, that's being nice. Be a little more specific when you say women should be treated differently. However, if you're doing these things because she's a woman and not because she's someone you love and care about, then yeah the argument goes back to square one. Those little niceties aren't strictly male to female. What about gay couples? Lesbians? What if the girlfriend wants to buy dinner?

I do those things for a lot of women. I consider myself an old school gentleman, I open doors for ladies, offer to help them carry things, etc. Women are not the same as men, outside of the fact that we are the same species we don't share a whole helluva lot of similarities. They are far more frail, and should be treated as such. I would rather myself be shot in the foot than to watch a women get beat.

30Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 19:47

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

man I must be sleep deprived cuz I don't think I ever answered the question lol I gotta say shoot the dude in the foot cuz I agree chicks are more frail and should be treated nice Razz

31Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 19:47

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Terry Corp. wrote:I would rather myself be shot in the foot than to watch a women get beat.

so would i, but the point is if it came between a man who didn't want to be shot in the foot and a woman who didn't want to be punched in the face, i'd be able to do the latter a lot easier than the former (despite not wanting to either). if i had the choice i'd rather shoot myself in the foot, but that isnt an option Razz

32Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 19:52

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Terry Corp. wrote:I would rather myself be shot in the foot than to watch a women get beat.

so would i, but the point is if it came between a man who didn't want to be shot in the foot and a woman who didn't want to be punched in the face, i'd be able to do the latter a lot easier than the former (despite not wanting to either). if i had the choice i'd rather shoot myself in the foot, but that isnt an option Razz

Good point Adli, but I suppose when the decision becomes mine I have to assume that people (the man) would feel the same as me in the same situation.

33Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 19:53

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Terry Corp. wrote:

Good point Adli, but I suppose when the decision becomes mine I have to assume that people (the man) would feel the same as me in the same situation.

if he is ok with it, then i would shoot him without a thought. but if neither wanted it i would have to choose the option that caused the least pain.

34Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 20:19

chunckylover53

Ante is just saying you should help people because they need help not because they happen to be female, and i agree. I always get the door for everyone, and i always offer to help anyone who is struggling to do something and offer advice if requested.

35Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 20:28

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

shooting is worse than hitting but i wish i knew how much hitting is implied with hitting a girl

36Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 20:32

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

chunckylover53 wrote:Ante is just saying you should help people because they need help not because they happen to be female, and i agree. I always get the door for everyone, and i always offer to help anyone who is struggling to do something and offer advice if requested.

Well put as well, but my points stands that I will help a women in lue of a man any day of the week. not saying I wouldn' help some guy who needed it, but if I see a dude on the side of the road with a flat tire I probably wont' stop, your a man, you should be able to handle that. but if its a women I will stop, and offer my help.

37Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 20:35

chunckylover53

Roadside assistance handles it for me...

38Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 20:36

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its hardwired into our DNA to help a female

Its nature to protect the female of the species

39Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 20:59

Zillah

Zillah

shooting a man in his foot could potentially put him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

getting punched, male or female, isnt that bad

40Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 21:31

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Unless your a man like brock Lesnar Zillah.

I wouldn't even take 3 elbow shots to the face for 50k from that giant

41Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 22:01

Duck

Duck

Shooting someone in the foot is definitely worse. That foot might never heal right and the guy could walk with a limp for the rest of his life. The girl will be fine.

Girls were only treated so well, not having to pay for dates, etc. because they used to not be able to get jobs. Well, they campaigned, got their equal rights, and still want to be treated like they're incapable of paying a bill or opening a door. Newsflash, equality means equality, not just getting all of the benefits with none of the bad stuff.

42Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 22:09

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

good to see some lively debate in one of these topics

Also sorry Ante it may seem like we are ganging up on you but its your core beliefs and everything you stand for I hate not you Very Happy Nothing personal Very Happy

43Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 22:33

chunckylover53

Surprise....BUTTSECKS wrote:Unless your a man like brock Lesnar Zillah.

I wouldn't even take 3 elbow shots to the face for 50k from that giant

I am sure Lesnar elbow'd a few hoes before with all of that roid rage he has.

44Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 22:40

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'm gonna drink a coors light...that's right a coors light,cuz bud light won't pay meh!!~~~@@@@ Razz

45Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 23:12

Pariah

Pariah

Dave wrote:Shooting someone in the foot is definitely worse. That foot might never heal right and the guy could walk with a limp for the rest of his life. The girl will be fine.

Girls were only treated so well, not having to pay for dates, etc. because they used to not be able to get jobs. Well, they campaigned, got their equal rights, and still want to be treated like they're incapable of paying a bill or opening a door. Newsflash, equality means equality, not just getting all of the benefits with none of the bad stuff.
Medically speaking, I would agree with you, but irrationally, it's just my own predilection not to hit women. And here's the scenario as I see it, both the man and woman being open to their form of pain. Both are completely fine, and in either circumstance, YOU the chooser are blameless. And I would choose to shoot the man's foot. But honestly, I would aim for the side, try to hurt as little as possible. Or shoot a low power weapon at a tremendous distance. Look for a loophole such as those.

46Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 23:22

batonpass

batonpass

okay okay

dave has got it

shooting somebody hurts a hell of a lot more than being decked. period. if you disagree, you can try it yourself. even a bullet to the side would rip off some exposed flesh. nobody wants that, trust me.

hitting somebody? er... it wouldn't hurt so much. from a purely analytical perspective, guns hurt more than fists, and thus are worse. now ethically, i dunno. women want to be treated equally right? scratch

47Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 23:41

Chewy

Chewy

It's not sexist to treat women differently, that's just biology. They're biologically more frail then men and we're instinctively driven to protect them.

I don't think it's a good idea to make it just as acceptable to hit women as it is to hit men. Yeah nobody should be hitting each other but that's not gonna happen. So let us men hit each other in the face and keep it at that.

48Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-21, 23:45

chunckylover53

Chewy wrote:It's not sexist to treat women differently, that's just biology. They're biologically more frail then men and we're instinctively driven to protect them.

I don't think it's a good idea to make it just as acceptable to hit women as it is to hit men. Yeah nobody should be hitting each other but that's not gonna happen. So let us men hit each other in the face and keep it at that.

There's going to be a time in this world when these are our only options, that's why we're hammering it out now.

49Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-22, 10:38

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

You guys are talking about the damage the bullet would do to the foot, but have you ever seen what kind of damage a punch can do? You could break a jaw, the orbital bone (which can possibly cause you to lose an eye), the nose, concussions, brain damage. Realistically, a strong punch to the face has a higher chance of killing someone than a bullet to the foot.

Of course this all depends on who throws the punch/takes it, and what caliber of gun you use and where it hits the foot. Just remember, I'm imagining this girl gets fucking decked.

50Which is worse:Day 17 Empty Re: Which is worse:Day 17 2012-05-22, 10:43

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I'll say I agree with Terry. Anyone who thinks it ok to hit a girl over hurting a guy is just wrong in my book.

Women do deserve special treatment. They deserve to be put on a pedestal! Why? Because they bear and deliver our children. That is one of the most painful, strenuous things anyone can do and is simply an amazing miracle.

I can understand some people’s reactions because well. Their kids and they just don't understand. Especially if a fuck has to be used to make your point.

So I will always pull over and change a flat for a lady, I will always hold the door open for them; give up my seat if there are none left. It's just the right thing to do/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum