Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just wondering who else here has recorded in a studio and what their memories of their experience of it are...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Damn that's a long title.

Anyway, I'm just asking out of curiosity, as yesterday and today I recorded drum tracks (a first for me).
It was challenging and fun for the most part, even if we only managed to get good takes down on the second day (yesterday was full of hardware and fucking click track problems, so when we finally got to recording after over three hours behind the set, I was tired and couldn't play with a click track for shit).

I've been in studio for the recording of drum tracks more than once, but I've never actually recorded anything in a studio myself (even vocals for various bands have all been home recorded), so it was a nice to be on the other side of the glass for once.

Now, some editing to clean up so sloppy mess ups (as I'm hardly as accomplished a drummer as I wish I was) and guitar tracks to come in the next week, to meet a dead-line (the sessions are on campus at my university, as part of a class project, a good window of opportunity for free studio time).

Look forward to bringing the projects home though and start mixing.

its challenging at first , as recording is an unnatural experience.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum