You are not connected. Please login or register

Starbound forest biome demo

+3
Kenshiro
Pariah
Ante
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Starbound forest biome demo Empty Starbound forest biome demo 2012-05-13, 19:24

Ante

Ante

This game is going to fucking rock. Screw Minecraft, screw Terraria, Starbound is where it's at.

Terraria 2.0? (it is made by the same people that made terraria)

Last edited by Tom on 2012-05-13, 20:43; edited 1 time in total

Pariah

Pariah

oh hey, they did an update on Terraria.

*reads first post*
Dammit Tom! Very Happy

Ante

Ante

Well hey, if you'd actually done any research into the game whatsoever, you would have found out that beyond the basic block layout of the game it is almost nothing like Terraria.

Pariah

Pariah

So you post this, expecting us to do research on our own, yet when we comment on what you post, you act condescending?

Ante

Ante

I'm not sure I feel bad about being a little condescending to someone who can't google "Starbound feature list."

Pariah

Pariah

all you did was post a video and say that its apparently an orgasm in video-game form. had you told anything about the game, it might have been less of a stretch.

Ante

Ante

Well, I've actually made a few topics about this game and figured a few people might be following it as well, but apparently you weren't paying attention and decided to shit all over this topic.

Oh well, time to go.

Ante wrote:Well, I've actually made a few topics about this game and figured a few people might be following it as well, but apparently you weren't paying attention and decided to shit all over this topic.

Oh well, time to go.

Was not trying to diminish your post for the game, what I posted was just a(n uninformed) first impression from the video. From what I read it could be amazing. Anyways here is the feature list I found.

Spoiler:

10Starbound forest biome demo Empty Re: Starbound forest biome demo 2012-05-13, 21:47

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

The first 2 responses did seem slightly misinformed. Perhaps they didn't do their research and/or read a 3rd (also misinformed) party for facts.

Kind of like taking the word of a VG blog who draws a conclusion from circumstantial evidence as fact from the developer. Reminds me of when some guy was saying Nexon was going to close all the MS servers except for Scania, due to popularity.

11Starbound forest biome demo Empty Re: Starbound forest biome demo 2012-05-13, 22:10

Duck

Duck

that new mojang game also takes place in space...

12Starbound forest biome demo Empty Re: Starbound forest biome demo 2012-05-14, 01:23

Ante

Ante

Here's another nifty little write-up about comparing Terraria and Starbound.

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/how-does-starbound-compare-what-terraria-fans-should-know.1569/

13Starbound forest biome demo Empty Re: Starbound forest biome demo 2012-05-14, 02:19

Ante wrote:Here's another nifty little write-up about comparing Terraria and Starbound.

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/how-does-starbound-compare-what-terraria-fans-should-know.1569/

Honestly the more I read about the this game the more excited I get. It could be something truly amazing if executed correctly. This and cube world are definitely my most anticipated indie games.

14Starbound forest biome demo Empty Re: Starbound forest biome demo 2012-05-14, 11:28

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I'm glad I didn't ask any questions about the game......

15Starbound forest biome demo Empty Re: Starbound forest biome demo 2012-05-14, 11:37

chunckylover53

Looks uhhh... Different.

16Starbound forest biome demo Empty Re: Starbound forest biome demo 2012-05-14, 11:49

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

notsureifold.jpg

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/F5d-USf69SU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/F5d-USf69SU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

dat lighting...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum