Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[MP3] I guess I'm going to purchase two copies of MP3...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StormEye

StormEye

Thought I would not be able to get a hold of special edition of Max Payne 3, so I went ahead and bought a Steam version a little while ago. Now, I just got contacted from play-asia.com that I would be able to pre-order a special edition (maybe just regular purchase, but still, at least I can get one). DAMN IT!!!!!

Are you sure you can not cancel the MP3 preorder on steam by contacting customer service? Anyways on a completely unrelated note how do you feel about MP3? I was going to preorder it for $50 but decided against it until I read some reviews.

StormEye

StormEye

Its basically something that I had been waiting for a heck of a long time.

Its FEAR without stupid settings (though I will miss cool weapons and MECH!). Well, technically the only similarity, really, is the bullet time, and the bullet time FPS can probably be said to be started from Max Payne.

Did you play first and second Max Payne? I think if you pre-order from steam, you get the first two for free. At least I have seen them in the game list in the library.

From what I have seen and heard so far, its going to be an awesome game in terms of a lot of different areas. But mainly its ballistics.

Its got technological advances in ballistics system, where each bullet is rendered in real time, which is also affected by external factors, combined with authentic (may not be realistic) effects on environment. It also features the most realistic character animation during combat/movement, where sudden/slow turns, stops, and aiming all have fluid and accurate motions.

Im getting it. Have not pre ordered yet, but still have a few weeks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum