Kenshiro
Captain Pirate Pineapple
Zillah
The Adli Corporation
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/vNDZiVTyr84?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/vNDZiVTyr84?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Wow that needs a massive nerf haha

Zillah

Zillah

If only it was the grenade launcher...

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Oh joy how I can't wait until that starts up on consoles!

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

It actually looks like it has drop and travel time. Seems like they just fucked up the velocity of the projectile by a huge margin.

And it looks like old Burger is going to be one of those people banned for being a premium player.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

DICE introduced a new bug? No way!!
Well, at least he has to aim decently...

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

MH wrote:It actually looks like it has drop and travel time. Seems like they just fucked up the velocity of the projectile by a huge margin.

And it looks like old Burger is going to be one of those people banned for being a premium player.
I'm pretty sure it has the same travel values as one of the sniper bullets. Not sure which one, though.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Ehh. Looks like you have to be decent at aiming to make it bad. Console aim assist doesn't apply to them.

It's going to be pretty bad, but not as bad as the M26.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Woah is that all a glicth? Or what? Cause he hardly has to aim...

Duck

Duck

birgirpal makes everything look easy so lets not jump to conclusions...

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Smokes have always killed on impact, i remember getting a few Smoke kills in BC2.

this glitch gives the Smoke projectile the wrong physics, so its more like a sniper bullet. you still have to aim perfectly (there is no splash like the USAS or multiple pellets like the MASS) and at range you need to have crazy skills.

sniping with it is the equivalent of using irons/no-scoping, since you cant use optics with the M230 launcher, only the pop up irons.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Basically it's going to get annoying because everyone is going to try to use it and mostly fail, resulting in extreme amounts of smoke everywhere. Enjoy.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Isn't it only on the AUG underslung?

You can't even aim with the irons, it's just that drop reticule that looks fairly misleading.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum