Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video of Me, Milk, Shinma and Raptor squading up!

+5
chunckylover53
JrTapia1991
Kenshiro
menacinglemon
Fr0sT
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fr0sT

Fr0sT

To me, we made a excellent team! Thought i would hook my recorder back up and record some games.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

LOl nice quality, just maybe adjust settings or possible voice chat is really quite and milk sounds weird

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Fuckin' love colorblind mode.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn,that makes me wanna play BF3 right now...........let's get on and blow up some chewbaccas Twisted Evil

Fr0sT

Fr0sT

menacinglemon wrote:LOl nice quality, just maybe adjust settings or possible voice chat is really quite and milk sounds weird

I dunno if i can. I am going to check the in game volume when i get on. If it is maxed. Then their is nothing else i can do. :/

Fr0sT

Fr0sT

MH wrote:Fuckin' love colorblind mode.

Yes! Color Blind Mode is very SEXY!!!

Fr0sT

Fr0sT

I wish you could hear me talk to and i don't wish. I hate my accent. But, the conversation would make more sense . Plus, you could hear how well we are working together.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I hate my accent too....I can't even tell when I talk in real life but on the mic I sound so damn country >.< me you and duck sound like real rednecks lol high five Razz

Fr0sT

Fr0sT

JrTapia1991 wrote:I hate my accent too....I can't even tell when I talk in real life but on the mic I sound so damn country >.< me you and duck sound like real rednecks lol high five Razz

Yea, i know. Sad part is i don't fit in really well here. I am considered a "City Boy". Haha!

Most SeC players can't tell if it is me or Duck that is talking.
Crying or Very sad

chunckylover53

Begone farm boys.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Video of Me, Milk, Shinma and Raptor squading up! Zj6vd

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

LOL, Milk you sig is the best

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Bipod on the G36c? Why? Staying still for a long while usually ends up with you getting sniped or knifed from my experience. How many players were in this match? It seems awfully...empty...

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Artimise Flare wrote:Bipod on the G36c? Why? Staying still for a long while usually ends up with you getting sniped or knifed from my experience. How many players were in this match? It seems awfully...empty...

Just because the grip can actually be bad. He doesn't use the bipod, but when the situation calls for you to hunker down for a second, you can do it. Drop down, deploy, shoot a few rounds, stand up. Not like suppression for days with a machinegun.

If you aren't going to benefit from the foregrip on a carbine, might as well put a bipod on it just in case.

Last edited by MH on 2012-06-10, 14:02; edited 1 time in total

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Artimise Flare wrote:Bipod on the G36c? Why? Staying still for a long while usually ends up with you getting sniped or knifed from my experience. How many players were in this match? It seems awfully...empty...

I always run bipod on any LMG. The bipod effin' rocks and makes you a deadly demon with burning pants of fire raining down judgement from heaven at any range day or night with hot naked chicks and a cooler full of beer!

...Not using the bipod makes you a baby teets...

Somebody wrote:LOL, Milk you sig is the best

What the hell is it about?

Fr0sT

Fr0sT

"Artimise Flare wrote:
Bipod on the G36c? Why? Staying still for a long while usually ends up with you getting sniped or knifed from my experience. How many players were in this match? It seems awfully...empty..."

"Just because the grip can actually be bad. He doesn't use the bipod, but when the situation calls for you to hunker down for a second, you can do it. Drop down, deploy, shoot a few rounds, stand up. Not like suppression for days with a machinegun.

If you aren't going to benefit from the foregrip on a carbine, might as well put a bipod on it just in case."

^^^This is the reason i use the Bi Pod. Everything else is useless for me. I am the run and gun type. So, when necessary i use the bi pod. The server wasn't empty, i believe it was pretty much full when we were playing. May have just seemed like it was empty because of how well we were working together as a team. Wink

grader

grader

I enjoyed watching that,good game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum