New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

XBL rewards to be given for achievements

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

http://www.shacknews.com/article/74407/xbox-live-rewards-to-be-given-for-achievements

Would be nice to get some extra MSP for achievements, I usually try to get as many as I can anyway.

chunckylover53

it's probably going to be something like 1 MSP per achivement or something dumb like that. All i know is i better get some for all of my current achivements!

Pariah

Pariah

WHY?! WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE THIS WHEN I WAS OBSESSED WITH OBLIVION, THE FIRST TIME AROUND?! I HAD EVERY SINGLE ACHIEVEMENT IN THAT GAME BEFORE I ERASED AND RESTARTED!! FUCK!

Chewy

Chewy

chunckylover53 wrote:All i know is i better get some for all of my current achivements!

I doubt they'd be that nice. They didn't give me any of the rewards for already having netflix or any of that shit.

That would be cool though as I have a shitload of achievements. Don't even whore for them I just play a lot of games and beat them all.

chunckylover53

Chewy wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:All i know is i better get some for all of my current achivements!

I doubt they'd be that nice. They didn't give me any of the rewards for already having netflix or any of that shit.

That would be cool though as I have a shitload of achievements. Don't even whore for them I just play a lot of games and beat them all.

They gave rewards for netflix??? I use that shit everyday...

Grey

Grey

Sweet. My 66736 GSP will actually do something

Chewy

Chewy

chunckylover53 wrote:
Chewy wrote:

They gave rewards for netflix??? I use that shit everyday...

Yeah for signing up for it or getting a free trial or something. A good deal of points too compared to other things. It's like dammit I've used it a shitload give me money.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum